It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning folks, although them numbers for ronaldo are eye watering anyone else still feel abit deflated the way the last 24 hours panned out? From thinking we had a goal machine arriving and it was so left field it was exciting, watching the ex rag players and fans kicking off about it to the quick flip and now we still dont have a striker and we ware getting ridiculed for losing out? A forward was the ONE area we HAD to fill this summer and if we dont it is a fuck up on the boards behalf to not back pep to the max!
I didn't feel deflated in the first place, so no, nothing has changed in that respect. We were being ridiculed by who? Twitter users? Seriously, who gives a shit what some random no-mark thinks on Twitter?

Best bet at this point is a loan deal for a forward
But the question is who is going to loan us a forward of any real quality and if they did they would screw us big time

Lacazette. Perfect for us. I prefer him to Aubameyang. aubameyang is more a lone wolf striker whereas Laca is the team man. Poor mans Benzema but still would have presence in the box.

Lacazette. Perfect for us. I prefer him to Aubameyang. aubameyang is more a lone wolf striker whereas Laca is the team man. Poor mans Benzema but still would have presence in the box.
Jesus is 10 times the player that Lacazette is. He is shite.

I would have had Calvert-Lewin from day one. Not to be though *sighs*
I think we’ve past the signing a star forward stage, and are now at the sign a semi-established, with potential stage. Of the options available Calvert-Lewin would be at the top of my list as well.

When he broke into the Everton side he was decent on the ball and in the air and hard-working but didn’t look like he would ever score a lot of goals. Over the past couple of seasons we have seen better touch and movement and a huge improvement in his finishing. The guy is only 24 and seemingly works extremely hard at improving his game. I like him and if we are going to take a punt on someone, I would rather do it on him than someone like Vlahovic.

No idea how much Everton would want, it wouldn’t be cheap, but I think he has the potential to be a regular 20 goal a season striker in a top Prem side.

I’d have been buzzing if we’d signed Ronaldo. I think we need a CF and we may need to take a chance on one who is not yet the finished product or considered top class some one like Calvert Lewis would do for me.
I do hope Utd struggle to manage having Martial Greenwood Sancho Cavani Rashford Ronaldo they can’t all play/be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.