It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus is 10 times the player that Lacazette is. He is shite.
jesus is a wide-forward. Lacazette is a proper centre-forward. This kind of dumb talk is what saw us miss out on Ings. City snobs not unable to see talent because they have been following football for all of 10 years. Lacazette is a quality player in an average side. That happens a lot.

I’d have been buzzing if we’d signed Ronaldo. I think we need a CF and we may need to take a chance on one who is not yet the finished product or considered top class some one like Calvert Lewis would do for me.
I do hope Utd struggle to manage having Martial Greenwood Sancho Cavani Rashford Ronaldo they can’t all play/be happy.
Greenwood is going to be a top player imo. Signing Ronaldo might hold him back. Calvert-Lewin would be perfect at City but he'd be unavailable imo. Pointless bidding for him.

jesus is a wide-forward. Lacazette is a proper centre-forward. This kind of dumb talk is what saw us miss out on Ings. City snobs not unable to see talent because they have been following football for all of 10 years. Lacazette is a quality player in an average side. That happens a lot.
I'm pretty sure the fans had no input in whether we looked at Danny Ings or not.

Greenwood is going to be a top player imo. Signing Ronaldo might hold him back. Calvert-Lewin would be perfect at City but he'd be unavailable imo. Pointless bidding for him.
I agree re: Greenwood wonder could we help unsettle him with a bid.

Pep himself keeps saying this. It is what it takes to be top at anything. Next day, start again.
so people saying that based on last season we will win the league, still be dominant etc are not thinking about this correctly.....

We have a good team and we will be fine but others have improved big time where we havent at all. Grealish is a decent player but we were so overstocked in that department that it could be argued we didnt need him (though if KDB's injury issues keep appearing then we may need him more and need him to step up maybe more than he is ready/able)
Keeping (hopefuly) bernardo and laporte is a bonus

However NOT getting a striker (if we dont) is going to set us backwards. Especially against the likes of Chelsea, Scousers and now utd whohave imprved their squad considerably...Ronaldo, Sancho, Varane are all very good players.......the money doesnt matter,,,,,we have seen even over the last decade no matter how much they spend it doesnt really impact them negatively as some would hope it would/should

Still don't get how PSG manage it. They have about 40 players in their first team squad most on huge wages. The French league doesn't get as much money as the premier league. They didn't win the league or champions League so not so much income there. I know they might sell Mbappe but they spent 120m on him in the first place.

We have quite a few fringe players leeching off our club. Players who sign never to be heard from again like Patrick Roberts etc that we could get rid of to make way for a guy like Haaland. His agent might get a huge was out of it and Alfie too, maybe he deserves it for that workplace injury he received on our watch lol it's not like we do these things often and everyone would lose their minds. He would be worth the wage and even if he left in a few years he would have value like Mbappe now

I like Ings, hell I even like JFE. So this isn't about not rating non-City players. I've watched Arsenal play countless times, and imho Lacazatte is a bang average player. Meaning he is good on some days, shite on other days.

Needed to put a transfer request in to force the move imo.
They were not going to sell him unless we bid stupid money. Mbappe is in the same bracket as kane and Mbappe has his career ahead of him. Kane move was doomed from day 1. Stupid that we didn't sus it earlier. or perhaps we have always known it but have not found anyone better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.