United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG got Messi, Real are getting Mbappe the only other teams left were United and City, both teams wanted him but he chose United. If City didn’t want him pep would of came out and said we’re not interested. He didn’t he said Ronaldo will choose where he wants to go. It’s clear Ronaldo wanted United all along but mendes had to use City to make United act.

Care to reveal your insider information?
Or are you like every other rag that believes what they want from the press.
I don't know if he snubbed us or not. He could have just used the media to get United to act.

The main question is United knew he wanted a move, so why hadn't they act sooner?
Why wait until the last minute for a swoop?

Or is it the truth they knew he wanted City for one last chance to win silverware, so stayed quiet.
Only when they heard we had pulled out/rejected his offer, they then made a move.

Who knows. But stop quoting guesses as facts.

Last edited:
I still don’t think we’ll win the league, my money would be on Chelsea… I think we’ll definitely mount a challenge this year tho.
Don't think you'll win league?
Then whydo you get giddy over every single signing you make.
Probably one of the highest wage bills in world football and yet its all just to compete.
Listen if we let someone else win the League Cup this year, and it happened to be you and your first silverware in God knows how long, the queues outside the tattoo parlours would be of the scale.

You do know Bruno goers missing in big games don't you?
His goal return in open play is nothing to write home about.
Yes he hit the ground running, but then slowly started to fade.
I only see a guy throwing strops and waving his arms about these days.

I will also remind you that Pogba was £100+ no matter how the figures have been massaged.
And that was before the latest player price inflation.
You have spent countless other millions buying players to "unlock" him.
All that for him to only have the odd spurt were he looks the player you thought you were buying.

I think you need to concentrate on your own team. City and Jack will be absolutely fine.
Mate even the most biased United fan can’t deny Pogbas been a failure, because of that he’s came under massive amounts of scrutiny and pressure since he signed… if anything that just strengthens the point I made about Grealish. Also we paid 46m for Bruno, his contribution will do is just fine.

PSG got Messi, Real are getting Mbappe the only other teams left were United and City, both teams wanted him but he chose United. If City didn’t want him pep would of came out and said we’re not interested. He didn’t he said Ronaldo will choose where he wants to go. It’s clear Ronaldo wanted United all along but mendes had to use City to make United act.
and pay him double .

Do you think United paying him £480k a week where City wouldn’t swayed it? We’ve been before where Eddie Twoplanks got crazy with the cheque book, if it follows form Ronnie will be on loan at Inter Milan next season.
City weren’t prepared to pay Ronaldo’s wages? Haha , I bet they also weren’t prepared to pay Messi’s wages last year when they tried to sign him. I also bet City didn’t offer to pay KaKa 500k a week when they tried to sign him.

Mate even the most biased United fan can’t deny Pogbas been a failure, because of that he’s came under massive amounts of scrutiny and pressure since he signed… if anything that just strengthens the point I made about Grealish. Also we paid 46m for Bruno, his contribution will do is just fine.

My point was you were saying his price made it important he hit the ground running.
£100m is not that much these days. There is pressure. But that comes from signing for the Premier League Champions.
Bruno dropped into a shambles of a team that hasn't won anything for a long while. He could only improve you.
I rated him until he started to go missing. Loves beating up the smaller teams though. Agree he was worth the money as he has improved you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.