United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo is 36 years old. United have so many attackers , this doesn't make any sense.

Ronaldo needs to come in the box and he scores slot of goals but United Problem is getting into the box.

Seems like it was a Transfer for them to stop avoiding him going to City.

Don't think you'll win league?
Then whydo you get giddy over every single signing you make.
Probably one of the highest wage bills in world football and yet its all just to compete.
Listen if we let someone else win the League Cup this year, and it happened to be you and your first silverware in God knows how long, the queues outside the tattoo parlours would be of the scale.
The same reason you lot got excited when you thought you were signing Ronaldo, and honestly I can cope with going a few years with out a trophy after the unrivalled success United have had over the years… and I doubt any United fan would be getting a tattoo over a carling cup win.

Ronaldo is 36 years old. United have so many attackers , this doesn't make any sense.

Ronaldo needs to come in the box and he scores slot of goals but United Problem is getting into the box.

Seems like it was a Transfer for them to stop avoiding him going to City.
Do you not think having Ronaldo in the box will give United more confidence to get it in the box? I think you’ve unknowingly just answered your own question of why United bought Ronaldo.

City weren’t prepared to pay Ronaldo’s wages? Haha , I bet they also weren’t prepared to pay Messi’s wages last year when they tried to sign him. I also bet City didn’t offer to pay KaKa 500k a week when they tried to sign him.

This is lost on you isn’t it? We walked away from Sanchez because of his wage demands, walked away from Fred and Maguire and found much better suitable targets. This is why we’ve won 3 premier league titles in the last four years and you haven’t seen one since 2013. I trust our owners in how they recruit they get a lot more right than they do wrong. You can’t say that at United. A billion pound to win fuck all, talk about getting a free ride in the media.

It’s strange United fans seem to think this is some sort of Derby massacre and oddly trying to use this as a victory, very desperate stuff

they need to win the league now after spending like this in another transfer window
It’s really embarrassing for them spending like they do and not coming close to a title

This was actually a genius piece of maneuvering on Man City's part when you think about it. Their fans would've have lost their minds had this deal gone through. You forced their hand into spunking everything they had on a 36 year old they really didn't need, and upsetting their pay structure.

The same reason you lot got excited when you thought you were signing Ronaldo, and honestly I can cope with going a few years with out a trophy after the unrivalled success United have had over the years… and I doubt any United fan would be getting a tattoo over a carling cup win.
Congratulations. We couldn't compete for the last trophy you. I wonder why not?

Why ? Your club has been played like a fish in a pond. Mendez demands and you give in.

Keep clutching them straws…

No he never. We wasn't interested. The rags have fell for it again.
500k for a 36 year old.
Now that is being played like a fiddle.
Amazing, isn’t it?

With the exception of @Falcao, we haven’t seen any of the sad bastard sheep on here for years.

Now, they’re all crawling out of the woodwork.

sorry but he’s got to win the title anything else is a huge failure ....... City,Liverpool and Chelsea are a set of teams ...... United team is gonna be all over the place .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.