It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yer i back us against all them teams,smashed psg last year smashed liverpool had a major brain fart against chelsea ,soon too be rectified

PSG are different team to last season they’ve rectified their midfield, and now have added Messi and Donnaruma. It’s going to be a very difficult game this season.

Many here warned against complacency in this window. Hopefully it doesn’t come back to haunt us

We just have to hope Torres is fine all season and doesn’t pick up any knocks etc because then his back up is Liam Delap who has incredible potential but is still a kid. then you have Sterling who can play that position with excellent movement but can’t finish. It is a worry

Many here warned against complacency in this window. Hopefully it doesn’t come back to haunt us

We haven't been complacent IMO. We have looked for quality but it wasn't available, or too expensive, and we chose not to buy players (that wouldn't improve us) just for the sake of it.

We just have to hope Torres is fine all season and doesn’t pick up any knocks etc because then his back up is Liam Delap who has incredible potential but is still a kid. then you have Sterling who can play that position with excellent movement but can’t finish. It is a worry
Torres right now would have been a fine backup for a 9. This is a guy who didn’t start almost any big games last year. His problem is less the finishing and more movement, positioning and the tendency to go missing in some games. That can change but it takes some time. Even if he gets injured, Delap still won’t start. I would be shocked and many here will be disappointed. Sterling there is a nightmare.

We haven't been complacent IMO. We have looked for quality but it wasn't available, or too expensive, and we chose not to buy players (that wouldn't improve us) just for the sake of it.

No backup plans for striker, no attempt at DM or LB (especially now with LB simply there is no excuse anymore), failure to move players etc. The window isn’t over yet and I won’t let hopelessness take over until it closes

Torres right now would have been a fine backup for a 9. This is a guy who didn’t start almost any big games last year. His problem is less the finishing and more movement, positioning and the tendency to go missing in some games. That can change but it takes some time. Even if he gets injured, Delap still won’t start. I would be shocked and many here will be disappointed. Sterling there is a nightmare.

No backup plans for striker, no attempt at DM or LB (especially now with LB simply there is no excuse anymore), failure to move players etc. The window isn’t over yet and I won’t let hopelessness take over until it closes
I asked you earlier who are these serious alternatives to Kane ? Instead of the relentless negativity name them.

It isn’t hopeless don’t be so dramatic, we’ll be fine. Might not win the c/l , but we’ll do okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.