It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s true but those were some awful teams we played against. Different than playing Chelsea, PSG and Liverpool in a row all away
Can't wait for a loss against one of those with the expected 'wow what a disaster of a window we had, no one else to blame' it's like we can already script it. But that said, trust this process I guess, what choice do we really have? It's not grim but some things look rather obviously tbh

The media are now on another mission to unsettle Sterling..the Euros are finished, so they can now attack him again.
This is the second report Ive seen where we have supposed to have offered sterling out to finance the deal for Ronalsdo...the first report suggested that we had offered Sterling to Juve....and now this...
There is NO evidence to suggest that this was EVER the case and I find it very very unlikely that Pep would even sanction that......or that Sterling would want it

its just a blatant attempt to to unsettle the player and create a divide between him and the club
Don't we want rid of Sterling a bit though as he's got two years on his deal, way down rhe pecking order, and wants to be paid like De Bruyne? It does sound a bit like we tried to move him a few times this summer.

I do wonder what comes of Sterling's situation. I can't see him signing a new deal with his playtime in question. Even Grealish has started ahead of him in the last 2 games. When Foden comes back does it get better? With Jesus and Mahrez now also on the right wing, Sterling's gametime will be affected quite massively. Unless he finds a role centrally, not sure how he really gets many starts. I hope it works out, I absolutely love him, but feel this could be his last season. With 2 years left on his contract, I think he should get himself a good agent and work a move away, a fresh scenery could do him well if he's not quite settled.
I think it's the best for everyone if we get a good price for him. If he goes on to awesome form elsewhere and proves us wrong then fair dues to him and pity for us. But if he stays I just hope he can find his best form quickly - especially if it could be as a central forward/striker,

Can't wait for a loss against one of those with the expected 'wow what a disaster of a window we had, no one else to blame' it's like we can already script it. But that said, trust this process I guess, what choice do we really have? It's not grim but some things look rather obviously tbh
Many here warned against complacency in this window. Hopefully it doesn’t come back to haunt us

That’s true but those were some awful teams we played against. Different than playing Chelsea, PSG and Liverpool in a row all away
Yer i back us against all them teams,smashed psg last year smashed liverpool had a major brain fart against chelsea ,soon too be rectified

I don’t disagree with you they were bad Arsenal and Norwich and We might lose against Liverpool and Chelsea this season even united, but the league is won by beating the Burnley’s , Aston Villa’s , Newcastle, Brighton the other teams outside of the top 6. It’s why we had such a big gap last season we beat those teams below the top 6, united , Liverpool and Chelsea struggled against the other teams. United losing to Sheffield at Home, Liverpool losing to Burnley, Chelsea losing to West Brom Etc

I would like to see us go far in the champions league this season but the group is very tough, Leipzig are a decent Bundesliga team and PSG has the frightening front three of Messi , Neymar and Mbappe. Those games will be incredibly difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.