It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think KDB is on 375k so we could make a very competitive offer for Haaland in that area, maybe with performance bonuses.

At the end of the day Haaland's special skills are harder to find at this level than those of a creative midfielder.
There's no chance a promising youngster should be paid more than our best player who's delivered for this club week in week out for years and delivered silverware. However, his wages shouldn't be a deal breaker if we get creative.

You mean the guy currently sat out till November.

get over it, he’s gone. A legend and will always remain one of our best players, but time waits for no-one and as a fan you don’t have to like it but you have to accept it.
I am well over it but practically might as well have had him lurking around than no one else. Pep probably wanted him gone anyway giving him evils for not letting him on

Look at Wolves trying to get £50 mill for Traoré. Have they SEEN his stats?

I am well over it but practically might as well have had him lurking around than no one else. Pep probably wanted him gone anyway giving him evils for not letting him on
Might as well as had me lurking around for as Aguero, be a bit cheaper too.

Let’s make a cheeky bid for Hendo at the American Sports Franchise Club. ;-) The Cult are going mad at FSG because they’ve not bought anyone of note. And they see the Hendo signing a new contract announcement today as nothing more than a PR stunt to try and appease the Coach Wreckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.