It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like a missed opportunity this for mendes. Anyone that thinks we don’t need a proper left back is way to optimistic in our current options. Borders on negligence that we haven’t sorted this position out correctly for years. Such a shame that we have not been able to strengthen left back and centre mid. I know we have been going nuts deep for a forward but once it was obvious that we couldn’t get one then we should have been looking at these positions as we are criminally lightly in these positions.

Ferna as much as well love him looks done. Legs have gone and we will be getting over run if we really aren’t careful.
I agree. I can understand City tracking forwards but it shouldn't have taken us long to work out Kane's price. With hindsight, I think we knew all along that we weren't buying Kane, in which case strengthen at left back, and/or dm. Not really a very impressive window from City purely because we seem to have been tilting at windows for most of the Summer. However, that is based on ITK comments and media reports which for all we know may have been way off the mark. They were last Summer.

Wasn't from our left side, if I remember correctly came from midfield area originally. To be fair I've never been able to watch it since the day....Still hurts too much
I’ve watched it and all roads lead to Kai Havertz, great player already and going to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.