City not answering the phone

On the 20th August i spent 2hrs 5mins on hold for supporter services! Hung up.

Now i am unable to load my new credit card details to my cup scheme online due to “error”
They can ring me or i’m not going any cup games. Couldn’t give a shiny shit anymore
Watch it on tele and save money
You can change them yourself online

yeah i also have a Cityzens issue that needs solving pretty soon, tickets going to the wrong supporter number, but i emailed weeks ago and heard nothing, plus cant get through on the phone.
You will be ignored via email

Which organisation ever said ‘In order to improve our customer service we are outsourcing it to an external call centre which deals with many other organisations’?

When you get through to the ‘supporter services’ Midlands call centre you get a generic greeting whilst the operative is looking up their notes on Manchester City. Their previous call might have been regarding British Gas and the next one BT.

Try the twitter supporter services.
Sorted my problem out in 4 days.
Shite as well but quicker than phoning up.
Vicki Kloss on twitter get her involved.

Its fucking embarassing but nothing will get done until it gets major publicity.

One of the club's trusted journos like Brennan, Blackburn, sam lee, or Jack Guagn, or a few of them, need to do proper dedicated articles on the ticket office, not just a footnote on match previews.

If that doesn't happen, we need a protest because its unserviceable at the moment. I've been trying to swap the names on two of our tickets for two years now. Shouldn't be fucking difficult, we have two that are together and one on its own a block over. All I want to do is swap the names on one of the pair and the one on its own. Its not moving seats, its swapping a fucking name. They have a window for it but I work full time and have a kid and other fucking responsibilties that don't cater to sitting on the phone for 2 hours waiting for someone to pick up and then tell me I missed a window.

I'm so sick of the club banging on about all of their world class infrastructure, coroporate tunnel club fucking shit, and being a family holistic club, only to be faffed around when I phone up by some poor sod who is likely undertrained, overworked, and underpaid.

We need a high profile journo to have a go or have a proper protest.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.