Supporter Services - MCFC

Easiest way would be to book another game before then - say Wycombe in cup. Be cheap and then got no issue in the 3 game scenario.
Thanks Simmo for your reply. We put that to them, even though my son could have a ticket despite that he hadn't done the three but even if my grandson booked all 19 games the earliest he would get a ticket for United would be 22/23 season. Absolutely crazy .

Thanks Simmo for your reply. We put that to them, even though my son could have a ticket despite that he hadn't done the three but even if my grandson booked all 19 games the earliest he would get a ticket for United would be 22/23 season. Absolutely crazy .

I finally got a reply to my email from 2nd August today, it's only been 5 and a half weeks!

They still haven't sorted my issue but it's a start I guess.

I finally got a reply to my email from 2nd August today, it's only been 5 and a half weeks!

They still haven't sorted my issue but it's a start I guess.
Hope for my emails yet then, did you ask for a follow up or it was just a random response back?

Finally got through after ‘only’ 20 minutes which seems an almost instant response compared to most on here. For the last few years, I and most of my immediate neighbours in 105 are scattered to the winds to make way for the ever growing throng of UEFA sponsor freeloaders. Every year without fail they re-allocate me to the very front rows of level 1, with the very worst view and zero protection from the autumn and winter weather, and every year without fail I have to call up and demand a seat further back in an adjacent block. A smart system based on machine learning would recognise this but City still appear to be using ZX80s and paper sheets.
The lady was as helpful as she could be in the circumstances - clearly working from home as I could hear young children playing and shouting in the background, not a problem at all. The problem seems to be that City’s IT systems sound incredibly antiquated given the amount of time it took her to register a change of allocated seat for the Leipzig game. And then the system l wouldn’t let me keep the same seat for all three CL games as in previous years, apparently because City haven’t yet ‘created’ the tickets for the remaining games. So I will have to go through the exact same rigmarole for each individual CL game.
It also suggests to me that the club are waiting to see exactly what they can get away with for PSG and Soriano is going to pull a horrible pricing stunt like the quarter final a few years ago. He knows tourists and plastics will pay inflated prices for that game at the expense of working class and ‘legacy’ fans.

Reactions: PPT
This tread should be re named as the non existent can’t be arsed customer support service. No CL ticket now stand for Wycombe Wanderers closed so idea where I am being relocated to however members can buy tickets online now before season ticket holder’s in cup scheme can be relocated. Hence can buy a further 2 tickets as I have no idea where they are reseating me. Can’t answer the fucking phone don’t reply to emails fucking shambles.
THE NON EXISTENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE!!!

Finally got through after ‘only’ 20 minutes which seems an almost instant response compared to most on here. For the last few years, I and most of my immediate neighbours in 105 are scattered to the winds to make way for the ever growing throng of UEFA sponsor freeloaders. Every year without fail they re-allocate me to the very front rows of level 1, with the very worst view and zero protection from the autumn and winter weather, and every year without fail I have to call up and demand a seat further back in an adjacent block. A smart system based on machine learning would recognise this but City still appear to be using ZX80s and paper sheets.
The lady was as helpful as she could be in the circumstances - clearly working from home as I could hear young children playing and shouting in the background, not a problem at all. The problem seems to be that City’s IT systems sound incredibly antiquated given the amount of time it took her to register a change of allocated seat for the Leipzig game. And then the system l wouldn’t let me keep the same seat for all three CL games as in previous years, apparently because City haven’t yet ‘created’ the tickets for the remaining games. So I will have to go through the exact same rigmarole for each individual CL game.
It also suggests to me that the club are waiting to see exactly what they can get away with for PSG and Soriano is going to pull a horrible pricing stunt like the quarter final a few years ago. He knows tourists and plastics will pay inflated prices for that game at the expense of working class and ‘legacy’ fans.
This highlights one of the biggest issues which is that current processes/inadequate IT are forcing people to have to contact the club for numerous identical issues because the tasks which should be able to be completed by many online in a matter of moments are having to be done manually due to IT restrictions and then because it seems you cant sort out anything more than a game or two in advance your having to call back to repeat the same procedures for future games creating more work both for you and the club , its a crazy situation!

This tread should be re named as the non existent can’t be arsed customer support service. No CL ticket now stand for Wycombe Wanderers closed so idea where I am being relocated to however members can buy tickets online now before season ticket holder’s in cup scheme can be relocated. Hence can buy a further 2 tickets as I have no idea where they are reseating me. Can’t answer the fucking phone don’t reply to emails fucking shambles.
THE NON EXISTENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE!!!
It does beg the question of what is going to happen to fans in League Cup scheme normally seated in CB3 and ESL3 for the Wycombe game if it is not possible to speak to somebody about relocating?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.