James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

Can’t wait to see him in the first team, hopefully it’s against Wycombe

So exciting seeing our academy producing this level of talent. Soriano and Txiki get a lot of stick, but both themselves and Pep have brought everything they knew from Barca to City. I get the impression that it’s going to be a never ending conveyor belt of top level standard footballers.

Serious talent. Just oozes class and technical ability on the ball.

We need to be getting this lad signed up to a new contract ASAP. I'm sure the club are working on it given Delap/Palmer's recent renewals, but a slight concern he will be in his final year come next summer. He's going to have endless clubs in his ear - especially Bundesliga teams offering him first team football.

If Bernardo does still want to leave next summer, I'd like us to take a gamble and utilise the talent we have at our disposal.

He's 19 next month - clearly too good for EDS football and needs to start being properly integrated with the first team setup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.