James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

His work rate and ability to win the ball back was so impressive too. Will slot in perfectly when Gundogan moves on, lets hope we can keep him happy in the meantime.
If he's the direct replacement for Gundo then I think he'll be able to share game time soon enough. Gundo will be 31 next month, he isn't getting any younger (still quality though, so hopefully we manage it carefully).

The lad is absolute top quality , on par , if not a better prospect than Foden and Sancho at his age , should be knocking on the first team door in the cups at least , perfect Pep style player , all over the pitch , wins the ball , makes and scores goals , pace to burn , looking forward to seeing him develop into something special..

At some points, you have to change your plans when someone starts doing shit like this. He's simply way too good for the u23. I would genuinely look for a loan for him in january, but only to a side good enough

It wouldn't be below us to even give him a few PL minutes here and there.. lots of sides in the world give 18 year olds minutes if they are good enough!

His work rate and ability to win the ball back was so impressive too. Will slot in perfectly when Gundogan moves on, lets hope we can keep him happy in the meantime.
Yep this is what I loved. His humility, some young players maybe know they are better than the rest and sort of give up almost even if they are the captain but right up until the 90th minute he was running his socks off and getting stuck in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.