The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

It really does beggar belief how fucking stupid some people are and how little they can think for themselves.

Embarrassing isn't it? This is what civilization is now. Take, take and take, mostly so you can show everyone else what you have. Be siphoning off parked cars at midnight next.

It's a HGV driver shortage, not a fuel shortage, although now there's going to be issues replenishing what everyone panic buys.

Hope the government get their fingers out and relax visa rules for HGV drivers, even temporarily, or we'll find Christmas even less fun with kind of attitudes we've seen today.
So many people have lost all sense of reason.
Tne culture of me, me, me and the devil take the hindmost has taken over sadly.

It's never their fault.
I remember a conversation on here pre brexit. I mentioned lorry driver wages were shit, the job was shit, cheap foreign labour was making people work harder to get by. A couple of remainers actually lied and tried to claim wages were higher than they were. They will remember who they are.

After much back and forth the attitude was tough shit drivers can do something else. A nice tough shit attitude. Now for a few reasons including the above many did fuck off.

So if any of those remainers are now inconvenienced all I can say is tough shit just get where your going some other way. Karma is a woman. Suck it up.

If you can't get fuel or avocado's or are held up by protesters blocking roads then the salty tears will fail to get much sympathy I'm afraid.

Another example of how many cockwombles inhabit this country. There is and won't be a shortage of fuel unless people go out and fill out unnecessarily. A handful of BP petrol stations are closed so the whole country rushes out and fills up like sheep.

This is getting boring now.

I’ve got to drive to my dads birthday tomorrow a couple hours away. I’m low on petrol - am I a ‘virus’ ‘selfish prick’ and god know what else that people are spouting.

Most people need petrol in the incoming days especially for their work etc.

it’s totally understandable people are rushing to fill up as who knows how long this disruption could last.

This is getting boring now.

I’ve got to drive to my dads birthday tomorrow a couple hours away. I’m low on petrol - am I a ‘virus’ ‘selfish prick’ and god know what else that people are spouting.

Most people need petrol in the incoming days especially for their work etc.

it’s totally understandable people are rushing to fill up as who knows how long this disruption could last.
There are about 8,380 petrol stations in the UK, according to the Petrol Retailers Association. Of these, about 1% are believed to be closed at the moment. So anyone filling up because they have half a tank is an idiot. I haven't called you or anyone else a 'virus' or a 'selfish prick'. It's the fucking idiots putting a £10 in 'just in case'. In case of what, their isn't a shortage of petrol and there won't be unless people start filling up every day.

I remember a conversation on here pre brexit. I mentioned lorry driver wages were shit, the job was shit, cheap foreign labour was making people work harder to get by. A couple of remainers actually lied and tried to claim wages were higher than they were. They will remember who they are.

After much back and forth the attitude was tough shit drivers can do something else. A nice tough shit attitude. Now for a few reasons including the above many did fuck off.

So if any of those remainers are now inconvenienced all I can say is tough shit just get where your going some other way. Karma is a woman. Suck it up.

If you can't get fuel or avocado's or are held up by protesters blocking roads then the salty tears will fail to get much sympathy I'm afraid.
Again, as always, my issue with brexit was never leaving the EU, it was the shower of dicks who would be in charge of it, and yet again they have proved they are incompetent fucking idiots who haven't planned for anything which was obviously going to happen. I am a remainer, I am being inconvenienced by this shit, but it is the fault of our fucking government who I did not vote for. As for your last line about avocados, I really don't know how I'm going to survive without them. I mean, my maid has already said the pantry is nearly out of them. What do I do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.