Harry Kane

40-50M next summer, I'll take that; unless we prioritize someone else!

Just to clarify, I don't think Kane is bad or anything like that. His ability is still the same, but not his mind. Actually, by moving to us, his price will immediately jump back to 100M+, but not with Levy. When they see that we can still be champion with him or without him, they'll understand that price is reasonable. No, I was just kidding, that could be an insult for Levy, but I'll start negotiation from that; not because he refused to sell Kane to us (he has his right to do that), but more because he didn't respect the "gentlemen agreement".

Last edited:
can imagine he is fuming right now; they’re currently getting spanked by arsenal

Completely pointless judging Kane now. His head isn't in that team and the rest of them would struggle to get in some teams in the championship.

If we had signed him he would be on a different level, much like most players we sign.
This is always the point, even when players have signed for United. Pep improves 9/10 players. I think Fred, Sanchez or van de Beek would have looked alright for us, but obviously we'll never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.