Supporter Services - MCFC

I have been moved to Row AA block 109. Can someone who uses this section tell me is row AA the front row or the back row of the block? The front row is obviously a shit view. No chance of getting through to the ticket office of course.

Edit: I have managed to find the online seat planner and AA is near the back which is ok for me. Well done to Customer Services in this case!
More or less right at the back row behind me brilliant view good atmosphere at least for league game's, you will be stood up though.

Have the ticket points been applied to your totals for the cup schemes yet

I can see 380 for the platinum and 20 each for Leipzig and Wycombe but was expecting 200 for each of the 3 schemes and it’s not there

Have the ticket points been applied to your totals for the cup schemes yet

I can see 380 for the platinum and 20 each for Leipzig and Wycombe but was expecting 200 for each of the 3 schemes and it’s not there
Cup Scheme points are added either after the said comps finish or we get knocked out

I know we’ve all had less than stellar experiences with the Club’s so called supporter services. I thought I’d share my most recent one with you.

I wanted to buy 7 tickets for the Women’s game against Chelsea. My wife’s niece, her husband and their three kids ( all budding City fans) wanted to go to their first live game. I was only able to buy six (those are the rules !!), so I tried to call supporter services - 3 hour wait on t phone. So, I sent a Twitter message ( as suggested by the Club) - no response. I sent a follow up - no response. I sent an email.

Four weeks later this was the response

“Hi

Thanks for your email.

Firstly I would like to apologise for the delay in responding to your enquiry. I hope this issue was resolved for you?

For future reference, there will be limits on tickets allowed per member, but if you know someone else who is a member, they can always purchase the extra ticket.

Thanks
Myles”

I give up.

I feel sorry for the staff there. Always been really helpful and it's pretty clear our systems and processes don't make the simplest of tasks easy.

I go back to when Mansour took over and he said something like wanting not only the best team, but the best stadium, the best admin etc.

I think the fans, and staff are being let down in the admin area at the moment.

I get the impression they are not responding to tweets very much. I rang the other day and got through in less than a minute and it was sorted quickly. I would imagine the issue is they get inundated the closer it gets to a game and wait time becomes extreme.

I get the impression they are not responding to tweets very much. I rang the other day and got through in less than a minute and it was sorted quickly. I would imagine the issue is they get inundated the closer it gets to a game and wait time becomes extreme.
It only ever seems to be Emily ‘signing in today’ on City Twitter, though Natalie and Tommy seemed to be on there today

I know we’ve all had less than stellar experiences with the Club’s so called supporter services. I thought I’d share my most recent one with you.

I wanted to buy 7 tickets for the Women’s game against Chelsea. My wife’s niece, her husband and their three kids ( all budding City fans) wanted to go to their first live game. I was only able to buy six (those are the rules !!), so I tried to call supporter services - 3 hour wait on t phone. So, I sent a Twitter message ( as suggested by the Club) - no response. I sent a follow up - no response. I sent an email.

Four weeks later this was the response

“Hi

Thanks for your email.

Firstly I would like to apologise for the delay in responding to your enquiry. I hope this issue was resolved for you?

For future reference, there will be limits on tickets allowed per member, but if you know someone else who is a member, they can always purchase the extra ticket.

Thanks
Myles”

I give up.
Genuinely don’t get why there is a limit to low key games like this. Same for Burnley. If someone wants 8 let them…

What a waste of fucking time and energy this so called supporters services and access team at our club has become. As a disabled supporter who has since 14th September been waiting on a response from numerous emails and phone calls to resolve a personal issue I have relating to accessibility, I am so pissed off, I think I will now go down the route of discrimination. A so called access team that does not give you access to them, nor respond to you. Does anyone have the contact details for the person in charge of supporters services, after the conversation I’ve just had once again with a no mark at the club, just leaves me like many of the mind, their not arsed about you, you’re 55 years of support means nowt.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.