Supporter Services - MCFC

Just received tickets for our allocated seats for Wycombe having to move as cb3 closed.

One seat on row Y the other on row K - ones for a 6 year old. Absolute shambles. I'll now have to spend at least 2 hours on the phone to resolve. How many others will be doing the same.
People will shuffle up for you mate. I know it’s not ideal.

Just received tickets for our allocated seats for Wycombe having to move as cb3 closed.

One seat on row Y the other on row K - ones for a 6 year old. Absolute shambles. I'll now have to spend at least 2 hours on the phone to resolve. How many others will be doing the same.
This is the new typical City - what a joke. For a game where you will basically be able to pick your seat as well

I have been moved to Row AA block 109. Can someone who uses this section tell me is row AA the front row or the back row of the block? The front row is obviously a shit view. No chance of getting through to the ticket office of course.

Edit: I have managed to find the online seat planner and AA is near the back which is ok for me. Well done to Customer Services in this case!

Last edited:
I have been moved to Row AA block 109. Can someone who uses this section tell me is row AA the front row or the back row of the block? The front row is obviously a shit view. No chance of getting through to the ticket office of course.

Edit: I have managed to find the online seat planner and AA is near the back which is ok for me. Well done to Customer Services in this case!
best seats in the block close to the bar zero rain excellent view

We were told Monday/ Tuesday that Danny Wilson was on the case and we should start to see things improving what a load of shite. If pep wants the reason why we don’t sell all our seats I invite him to try our phone lines/ website and find out for himself the reason why.
utter fucking shambles supporter service I still don’t know where I’ve been relocated for Tuesday game hence I am unable to purchase a further 2 tickets for my daughter’s.
utter fuckin joke but I for one am not laughing.

We were told Monday/ Tuesday that Danny Wilson was on the case and we should start to see things improving what a load of shite. If pep wants the reason why we don’t sell all our seats I invite him to try our phone lines/ website and find out for himself the reason why.
utter fucking shambles supporter service I still don’t know where I’ve been relocated for Tuesday game hence I am unable to purchase a further 2 tickets for my daughter’s.
utter fuckin joke but I for one am not laughing.
Haha"Danny Wilson on the case" lol. He's great with long lost relatives or bleeding heart sob stories, but day to day? He couldn't run a car boot stall.
Imo.
How much of this ineptitude is down to him and how much at the behest of his handlers is probably another debate.

Last edited:
Time for Wilson to go
We don’t know if it’s his fault or if the job is pretty much impossible. I don’t know the guy, i
Just want the ticketing sorted.

I’ve got to go to the Ticket Office this morning because I pressed the print at home button twice (the second time after the ticket email hadn’t arrived for a day).

in addition, a mate transferred me a ticket but it hasn’t arrived on my account or phone.

I would have happily given away a ticket or 2 to a Blue who can’t afford to go, but I can’t guarantee I would be able to get them into the ground today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.