Supporter Services - MCFC

What a waste of fucking time and energy this so called supporters services and access team at our club has become. As a disabled supporter who has since 14th September been waiting on a response from numerous emails and phone calls to resolve a personal issue I have relating to accessibility, I am so pissed off, I think I will now go down the route of discrimination. A so called access team that does not give you access to them, nor respond to you. Does anyone have the contact details for the person in charge of supporters services, after the conversation I’ve just had once again with a no mark at the club, just leaves me like many of the mind sere not arsed about you, you’re 55 years of support means nowt.

I feel for you, bud. I had a similar experience where the initial people you speak to have not got a clue. Probably not their fault, just poor training and/or recruitment. When I finally spoke to a manager things got sorted pretty quick. Just insist on getting an answer when you phone and keep going up the chain until you receive satisfaction. Good luck.

What a waste of fucking time and energy this so called supporters services and access team at our club has become. As a disabled supporter who has since 14th September been waiting on a response from numerous emails and phone calls to resolve a personal issue I have relating to accessibility, I am so pissed off, I think I will now go down the route of discrimination. A so called access team that does not give you access to them, nor respond to you. Does anyone have the contact details for the person in charge of supporters services, after the conversation I’ve just had once again with a no mark at the club, just leaves me like many of the mind sere not arsed about you, you’re 55 years of support means nowt.
Is there not a disabled rep on City Matters that would help you? I'm sure @Prestwich_Blue will give you their name. Good luck mate, hope you get the issue resolved soon.

try and email Danny Wilson or Lisa Eaton - Danny.wilson@mancity.com or lisa.eaton@mancity.com I think

What a waste of fucking time and energy this so called supporters services and access team at our club has become. As a disabled supporter who has since 14th September been waiting on a response from numerous emails and phone calls to resolve a personal issue I have relating to accessibility, I am so pissed off, I think I will now go down the route of discrimination. A so called access team that does not give you access to them, nor respond to you. Does anyone have the contact details for the person in charge of supporters services, after the conversation I’ve just had once again with a no mark at the club, just leaves me like many of the mind, their not arsed about you, you’re 55 years of support means nowt.
Mark Todd is the City Matters Disabled Supporters rep. His email address can probably be found on the City Matters section of MCFC.com.

Many thanks to those that gave me the named contacts at the club. I emailed them directly this morning outlining all my concerns and within 2 hours I had a call from one of the access team who was full of apologies about the lack of response from them and supporters services.

I am now happy to report that I have been offered two alternative and accessible seats in separate sections and can decide which would be best suited for me following the Burnley and Palace games respectively.

As we all know it shouldn’t have to come to this to get things done but once again thank you to those that gave me the sound advice and contacts.

Best wishes to all.

I cannot believe how inept the people manning the supporters services are. Been trying to transfer my daughters ticket to her mum and unbelievably no one seems to know how to do it. Been told I'd be phoned back and no one ever does. I despair.

I cannot believe how inept the people manning the supporters services are. Been trying to transfer my daughters ticket to her mum and unbelievably no one seems to know how to do it. Been told I'd be phoned back and no one ever does. I despair.
Have you got the print at home option to try?

Another season of frustrating long waits in call queues to get assistance with yet another failed System. This time it’s the ability to transfer a ticket to another supporter from my I phone wallet. Is it any wonder so many seats are empty when the supporters services are permanently engaged and the systems city implement to sell or transfer tickets continually fail. Who ever is in charge of SS needs firing and replacing with somebody who knows what they are doing. Sick to death of the shambollick time wasting service. what’s your experience and what can be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.