Supporter Services - MCFC

Another season of frustrating long waits in call queues to get assistance with yet another failed System. This time it’s the ability to transfer a ticket to another supporter from my I phone wallet. Is it any wonder so many seats are empty when the supporters services are permanently engaged and the systems city implement to sell or transfer tickets continually fail. Who ever is in charge of SS needs firing and replacing with somebody who knows what they are doing. Sick to death of the shambollick time wasting service. what’s your experience and what can be don

Another season of frustrating long waits in call queues to get assistance with yet another failed System. This time it’s the ability to transfer a ticket to another supporter from my I phone wallet. Is it any wonder so many seats are empty when the supporters services are permanently engaged and the systems city implement to sell or transfer tickets continually fail. Who ever is in charge of SS needs firing and replacing with somebody who knows what they are doing. Sick to death of the shambollick time wasting service. what’s your experience and what can be done.
It will only let you store the ticket in one wallet at a time. I couldn't go to the Bruges game due to catching Covid. To swap the ticket I had to delete it from my wallet then forwarded the original ticket email to a mate who could then open the ticket and put it into their Google wallet. It worked fine l, guess it's the same for iOS. Hope that helped in some way.

Another season of frustrating long waits in call queues to get assistance with yet another failed System. This time it’s the ability to transfer a ticket to another supporter from my I phone wallet. Is it any wonder so many seats are empty when the supporters services are permanently engaged and the systems city implement to sell or transfer tickets continually fail. Who ever is in charge of SS needs firing and replacing with somebody who knows what they are doing. Sick to death of the shambollick time wasting service. They can’t Even get the basics of having enough staff to answer calls right. Do they not understand that we have jobs and busy lives. Having people waiting around for hours on end in call queues isn’t acceptible. yesterday I wasted my lunch break and still didn’t get though and today it’s taken me 46 minutes so far to get from caller 52 to caller 27. It’s an absolute joke, a never ending shit show.

Last edited:
It will only let you store the ticket in one wallet at a time. I couldn't go to the Bruges game due to catching Covid. To swap the ticket I had to delete it from my wallet then forwarded the original ticket email to a mate who could then open the ticket and put it into their Google wallet. It worked fine l, guess it's the same for iOS. Hope that helped in some way.
Cheers buddy I’ll try that

Apparently the scum's system is so simple, you can simply forward on your ticket to whoever you want, whenever you want without the rigmarole we seemingly have to go through. Can't believe they have something better than us but apparently they do.

I am a Citizens member and I purchased tickets for the PSG game, not received any yet. Previously, match tickets came either email pdf print@home or on my phone app (Android).
Anybody know what's going on?

I am a Citizens member and I purchased tickets for the PSG game, not received any yet. Previously, match tickets came either email pdf print@home or on my phone app (Android).
Anybody know what's going on?
My missus has Cityzens membership and she received her ticket via email on the day of purchase. Check your junk mail or log into the website and go to tickets. Otherwise it’s a call to the ticket office I’m afraid!

Another season of frustrating long waits in call queues to get assistance with yet another failed System. This time it’s the ability to transfer a ticket to another supporter from my I phone wallet. Is it any wonder so many seats are empty when the supporters services are permanently engaged and the systems city implement to sell or transfer tickets continually fail. Who ever is in charge of SS needs firing and replacing with somebody who knows what they are doing. Sick to death of the shambollick time wasting service. They can’t Even get the basics of having enough staff to answer calls right. Do they not understand that we have jobs and busy lives. Having people waiting around for hours on end in call queues isn’t acceptible. yesterday I wasted my lunch break and still didn’t get though and today it’s taken me 46 minutes so far to get from caller 52 to caller 27. It’s an absolute joke, a never ending shit show.
I spent 50 minutes to get through yesterday only to be told the wrong info and 70 minutes this morning trying to rectify. When I did get through the girl was a gem. Interestingly I asked her how come it took so long. She said there were 20 agents Working the phones and they were expected to close a call between 5 - 7 minutes. I told her I had joined the queue at 29 so on the basis of what she said should have got through within 15 minutes tops. There is something fundamental wrong that any decent management should have fixed by now. I wonder if @Prestwich_Blue has any insight he can share with us.

My missus has Cityzens membership and she received her ticket via email on the day of purchase. Check your junk mail or log into the website and go to tickets. Otherwise it’s a call to the ticket office I’m afraid!
Thanks. I've checked my Citizen's account and the PSG purchase is listed along with others. The box to print does not activate nor does the selection of mobile wallet. I have purchased tickets for the Leeds game in December and they are print@home which I have done. I went to the Leipzig game and that was on my phone app! Anybody's guess it seems as to how City mange their ticketing!
So I have tickets for a game in December but not for a game tomorrow night. Head banging!

I spent 50 minutes to get through yesterday only to be told the wrong info and 70 minutes this morning trying to rectify. When I did get through the girl was a gem. Interestingly I asked her how come it took so long. She said there were 20 agents Working the phones and they were expected to close a call between 5 - 7 minutes. I told her I had joined the queue at 29 so on the basis of what she said should have got through within 15 minutes tops. There is something fundamental wrong that any decent management should have fixed by now. I wonder if @Prestwich_Blue has any insight he can share with us.
Their logic may be that the huge spike in phone calls is down to the no seasoncards clusterfuck and as the various teething problems with the new admission procedures are ironed out so the number of calls will drop and as such it’s not worth their while to take on and train up new staff.

It is just a great big fuck you to long standing loyal fans though.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.