Stupid little things that bug you

YouTube fucking adverts.
1) There’s 1 or 2 at the beginning of whatever you watching, then 1 in the middle and 1 right at the end!
2) When you have a shite signal, the video will buffer but all 16 adverts play fine.
3) The company’s themselves who pay YouTube to advertise…..what a waste of money you absolute Dossers….most people skip adverts without watching them or put the tv/phone on silent, turn away for 30 seconds until the shite has ended
4) know your audience, if my 4yr old daughter is watching a childrens slime video, she isn’t in a position to buy a new Saloon 4x4 car or apply for a credit card
5) I think i’ve over done it with 5
Huel mac 'n' cheese ad is doing my head in at the moment.

At our local Co Op they let people purchase scratch cards & then allow them to scratch them whilst the q gets bigger. Then if they have a winner they then allow them to do the process again & again & again
That is so true and happens along with 'phone top-ups and an age to unlock the fag cabinet. At my local co-op this is the "Express Counter". I did complain to regional head office and they responded with an apology and agreed to contact the store manager. Their solution - remove the Express Sign.

When advertisers speed up the end of a radio advert to a point where it is near impossible to understand the T&C's. It is even more ridiculous that the Advertising Standard Agency insist on these rules but think it's OK that no one can actually hear them.
Drives me to apoplexy-no need for it, as posted before…
But then I hate all adverts and have to immediately turn over when they come on. The One good thing about the bbc.

When advertisers speed up the end of a radio advert to a point where it is near impossible to understand the T&C's. It is even more ridiculous that the Advertising Standard Agency insist on these rules but think it's OK that no one can actually hear them.
That's always made me mad. the speed should be the same at least as the legal bollocks is what will cause you the pain when you can't pay the money.

'Let me give you a piece of advice'. No, fuck off. If I wanted advice I would ask for it. Can't stand know it all's. Patronising gits who think they know the lot when in reality they know sweet FA about anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.