Stupid little things that bug you

Bloody spring and summer. The grass is growing and needs mowing, the hedge is growing and needs clipping, the weeds are growing and need plucking out.
And it'll bring spiders out and I'm arachnophobic.

People who bend the corners of pages in books.

When I am elected supreme leader this will attract the death penalty, along with paedophilia and riding bikes on pavements.
People who use highlighters to mark up their books & papers (pink, blue, whatever) and do it to most of the page; if you highlight it that much then nothing stands out, you daft sods.

Having just finished the 2nd series of Sunderland’Til I Die, the belief of some fans that somehow they are special.

Liverpool are the masters of this obviously but there were numerous Mackems claiming that “it’s different” for them. Even the owner was at it and he’s only been there a year. “It’s not just football, it’s a way of life” - but your stadium is less than half full.

Having just finished the 2nd series of Sunderland’Til I Die, the belief of some fans that somehow they are special.

Liverpool are the masters of this obviously but there were numerous Mackems claiming that “it’s different” for them. Even the owner was at it and he’s only been there a year. “It’s not just football, it’s a way of life” - but your stadium is less than half full.

Only half filling your stadium is a way of life.

Actually, something that does get on my tits is British people speaking American without even knowing it. As in something ‘bugging’ you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.