Stupid little things that bug you

You’ve done your big shop, full bags of shopping hanging around your hands and wrists!
Your leaving the store, your balancing and you feel the bags stretching ready to break.
I’m right handed and have slightly less bags on my right arm so i can just about adjust to reach in my pocket for my car keys to open the boot.
50/50 chance the keys being in my right hand jeans pocket which would be perfect!
But no, i’m doing a juggling act and the little fuckers are burried 20ft deep beneath my wallet in my left hand jeans pocket!
FOR FUCKS SAKE!
Why the shitting hell are they always in that pocket when my arms are about to fall off.
God, just this one time ever, i wanted them to be in my right hand pocket.
All bags had to be placed on the car park floor and obviously some topple over and bits fall out BASTARD BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!

What is it with Chinese people ?
Theres a few in our building, I get in the lift, arrive at ground floor, doors open and they start getting in before me and whoever gets out ! .....fucking infuriating.

People who lie , hypocrites , people who commit violent acts against others for no good reason , bullies , people who think they are morally superior to anybody else particularly those whose views they disagree with.

I say little things because they used to mean something but don't seem very important anymore where fewer and fewer are made accountable for their actions.

Doesn’t bug me as such more amusing but one of the checkout operatives at my local Tesco always gives me three of those little vote for your favourite local charity things. So I put one in each and nobody is any better off. Pointless really. Like this post but it keeps the daily count up

The need to have to wipe your arse in this modern area.
You would think with all the technology we have today that we still would'nt be having to do what cavemen did bygones ago.

only came to me this morning how primeval we are

You’ve done your big shop, full bags of shopping hanging around your hands and wrists!
Your leaving the store, your balancing and you feel the bags stretching ready to break.
I’m right handed and have slightly less bags on my right arm so i can just about adjust to reach in my pocket for my car keys to open the boot.
50/50 chance the keys being in my right hand jeans pocket which would be perfect!
But no, i’m doing a juggling act and the little fuckers are burried 20ft deep beneath my wallet in my left hand jeans pocket!
FOR FUCKS SAKE!
Why the shitting hell are they always in that pocket when my arms are about to fall off.
God, just this one time ever, i wanted them to be in my right hand pocket.
All bags had to be placed on the car park floor and obviously some topple over and bits fall out BASTARD BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!
How the fuck have you got to your age without having a set system for the items you need in your pockets?

The need to have to wipe your arse in this modern area.
You would think with all the technology we have today that we still would'nt be having to do what cavemen did bygones ago.

only came to me this morning how primeval we are
Cavemen didn't wipe their arse and neither would I if I didn't get funny looks at the butchers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.