10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because Gundog plays LCM and people want to see Grealish there. So you can compare based on position.
Maybe but it's not Gundogan whose place Grealish would take most likely if he moved into the middle. It's more likely that De Bruyne should be the one that he's compared to if we're going off of positional debating.

Going to get alot of Kids supporting City just for him I think he's our first big commercial star.

Grealish is a better dribbler than Foden.
Cancelo is a better winger than Grealish
speaking of what the OP said we can say they are about the same when it comes to dribbling abilities. they just have different ways of doing it. Foden likes to go inside of the defender while Jack likes to go outside both are equally good. but Foden's dribbling is more effective on the wing than Jack's that is for sure

speaking of what the OP said we can say they are about the same when it comes to dribbling abilities. they just have different ways of doing it. Foden likes to go inside of the defender while Jack likes to go outside both are equally good. but Foden's dribbling is more effective on the wing than Jack's that is for sure
I would say Grealish can beat more players than Foden which makes him a better dribbler.

I would say Grealish can beat more players than Foden which makes him a better dribbler.

One of them draws challenges, the other rides them.

I know which I prefer watching and which one I personally think is better but it's a bit of a weird debate anyway because they're both fantastic at it, even if one of them isn't at the top of their game right now.

Also I would say Grealish has better ball control than Foden

It's also worth noting that Grealish has even said Foden has the best touch of anyone he's ever seen.

Maybe but it's not Gundogan whose place Grealish would take most likely if he moved into the middle. It's more likely that De Bruyne should be the one that he's compared to if we're going off of positional debating.
I'm being specific, not just saying midfield.

Gundogan predominantly plays LCM which is where Grealish would play.

KdB plays RCM, which works best for him due to his crossing, but there is a reason Bernie likes that position for him, it's natural for cutting inside.

If Grealish moves into midfield, LCM is the better spot, in which Gundogan is the player he replaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.