Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and the wife felt like dog shit since yesterday, took a lateral flow and was negative, but apparently if you have symptoms they will give a negative result, heard that on tv this morning! So have had pcr test done just waiting for the result, hoping it’s just a winter bug, bloody head is banging and feel like I’ve been battered. Not had my booster yet.

I know a few people that have had it and got positives from Lateral while symptomatic.

Like an idiot I argued on Facebook the other day with a skinny, tracksuit wearing bailiff from my fishing club who is unemployed, has hardly any teeth, has bad breath and sells weed on the side. He was very keen to educate me on vaccine science and knew better than the WHO.

"Its a lud ov fukin boloks" was his thesis and it was peer-reviewed by his mates Daz, Waz and Spaz through Facebook likes.
I’ve told you about arguing with @gordondaviesmoustache mate ;)

Not true at all. The UK tests far more than anyone else in the world AND Russia has had more deaths per million than us for yonks and Eastern Europe overtook us at the end of October.

How is it not true? The WHO literally called us the Epicenter in July/Aug time and we clearly had far more than EU countries up until the last few weeks even if you count more tests.

161 all settings deaths - was 171 last week

134 in England v 141 last week

51,342 cases - up 5651 on yesterday & 2968 on last Wednesday

Highest on a Wednesday since 6 January.

NB: On that day 1041 died in the UK v 161 today.

AND 31,946 were in hospital V 7337 this morning.

England only 44,019 - up 5153 on yesterday & 2500 on last Wednesday

Last edited:
Like an idiot I argued on Facebook the other day with a skinny, tracksuit wearing bailiff from my fishing club who is unemployed, has hardly any teeth, has bad breath and sells weed on the side. He was very keen to educate me on vaccine science and knew better than the WHO.

"Its a lud ov fukin boloks" was his thesis and it was peer-reviewed by his mates Daz, Waz and Spaz through Facebook likes.
If he is unemployed there is a vacancy in Downing street that has just opened up, obviously anybody talking rubbish will be a shoe in for advising Pinocchio Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.