Harry Kane

People calling Harry Kane words like a 'donkey' know absolutely nothing about football.

Is he my first choice now? Probably not as we should be looking longer term, but he's a sensational talent who is currently playing in a side where there is only one other player with anywhere close to his ability in Son.

People calling Harry Kane words like a 'donkey' know absolutely nothing about football.

Is he my first choice now? Probably not as we should be looking longer term, but he's a sensational talent who is currently playing in a side where there is only one other player with anywhere close to his ability in Son.
all good and well, it would be insanely criminal to pay more than 30m for him right now. and i was one of the more enthusiastic here about the prospects of him joining last summer.

Looks to me like he has burnt himself out. Probably carrying spurs for years.
Lost that sharpness
Missed 2 sitters yesterday that he’d previously have buried but even at his peak I never recall him making the difference in a crucial game for spurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.