Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp's got two more years left of coming 2nd, I think he's better than that and will feel pissed at the timing, any other decade and he'd have been the dominant coach in English football.

I'm surprised he's not slung his hook and gone elsewhere. When he does leave, in 2024, LFC will struggle to replace him and I can see a decline for a sustained period. Unless they get a new owner.

He was happy to play second fiddle to Bayern for years, he's made a career, and a fair amount of dosh, being second best.

Winning the league only led him to f**k up the encore, he can't handle the pressure. He's happier being the nearly man, it gives him ample opportunity to whinge and he's really good at it.

Just had a look on RAWK.
Torres deal deliberately overpriced to circumvent ffp rules. Barca are seen as a friendly club of City’s.
ADUG apparently investing into ‘non-third-party’ companies who in turn then invest into City.
Then there’s all the usual City bingo stuff. We’re living in their heads and it’s a death by a thousand cuts! :)

Just had a look on RAWK.
Torres deal deliberately overpriced to circumvent ffp rules. Barca are seen as a friendly club of City’s.
ADUG apparently investing into ‘non-third-party’ companies who in turn then invest into City.
Then there’s all the usual City bingo stuff. We’re living in their heads and it’s a death by a thousand cuts! :)
You’ve got to wonder whether there are any FSG plants on there.

They are such mugs, they really are. Their owners are taking them for complete fools, hoovering cash out of the club, which could be invested in the squad, and yet their anger is directed at our owners.

It‘s akin to an employee slagging off another employer for paying their staff a Christmas bonus when their employer pays them nothing, despite having a bumper year and paying themselves a massive dividend.

Absolute fucking mugs.

They didnt moan when they were way ahead of the pack in the season they won it , neither did the pundits , us on the other hand they scream unfair
In 19/20 after 19 games they were 16 points ahead of second place Leicester and 17 in front of us. I can remember all in the media shouting at the top of their voices how the dipps were ruining footy. Can't you?

You’ve got to wonder whether there are any FSG plants on there.

They are such mugs, they really are. Their owners are taking them for complete fools, hoovering cash out of the club, which could be invested in the squad, and yet their anger is directed at our owners.

It‘s akin to an employee slagging off another employer for paying their staff a Christmas bonus when their employer pays them nothing, despite having a bumper year and paying themselves a massive dividend.

Absolute fucking mugs.
Great post mate and not too far fetched. It has long been rumoured that they employ bot farms on social media, I think @Prestwich_Blue might have alluded to it in the past

Thankfully for you Adrian, 'Massive LFC fan', you won't have to worry about City in 15-20 years time. YNWA, Adrian.

View attachment 33053

Irishman living in Sydney. Massive LFC fan.

Welcome to the world of Man City - owned by a country of unlimited resources. No team can replace a £50m defender who flops with a shiny new £60m defender, but they can. Hard to see how this changes in next 15 or 20 years

Apart from Mendy (only flop) who btw hasn’t been replaced with a shiny new toy, are these defenders this gimp is talking about?

Danilo is the only one I can think of and he was hardly a flop.

Stones,Walker,Zinchenko,Laporte,Dias,Ake,Cancelo are the only other defenders Pep has signed and they’re all still here.

Same goes for the rest of the team, Pep buys them and makes them fit.

The other main outfield players Pep has signed all made it clear they wanted to leave the club so that’s totally out of Pep’s hands.

I cant stand these clueless knuckle dragging c@#ts who just repeat what the media tells them.

Just had a look on RAWK.
Aren't they on friendly terms with Roma and their board members?

And there were some rumours about them underpaying for Salah and overpaying for Alisson to compensate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.