Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round - Fri 7th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep respects this competition and knows its history. I seem to remember having read somewhere that he grew up watching the finals at Wembley (might be wishful thinking, that!). No way is he putting in more than one or two from the EDS. Maybe no-one, although several on the bench. Steffen in goal I would expect. And as far as shot-stopping is concerned, that's not weakening the team by much, frankly.

The weird thing is I don't think Pep will put a weak starting 11 as everyone is posting.

We have nearly a week from our last game until this one, and then about a week after this game for the next one.

He will probably go full strength, then when we score 3, probably put a bunch of kids on then.

Edit: That being said, with Mahrez gone, I could see maybe Palmer starting. Ake and Stones should get more minutes here. Hopefully McAtee get's some minutes as a substitute atleast.
I was thinking that he'd start with the kids, and when we're three down, he'd beef up the midfield!

Pep respects this competition and knows its history. I seem to remember having read somewhere that he grew up watching the finals at Wembley (might be wishful thinking, that!). No way is he putting in more than one or two from the EDS. Maybe no-one, although several on the bench. Steffen in goal I would expect. And as far as shot-stopping is concerned, that's not weakening the team by much, frankly.
Was he wearing his MANUre shirt with Paddy Crerand on the back?

i forget all about the friday night game ??
anyway its a game of cup football and when pep and city play we field a team good enough to play to win

He'll not start loads of kids as he'll be aware of the indignation of a multi-multi million pound bench that would be all over the tv....you know the script, could have built 25 hospitals with the money etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.