31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree.

He's been rightly criticised on the odd occasion for not doing well enough for a handful of specific goals.

Then there's been a load of bollocks about save percentages, penalties and about how he's generally a shite shot stopper who doesn't make saves.

The criticism on here is never wholly justified because there are a lot of people who run their mouths every day who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

You’ve backed up what I’ve said yet said you disagree. Maybe I wasn’t specific about *what* he was criticised for but I thought that was obvious.

He is the absolute perfect fit for our style of play and I wouldn't swap him for any keeper in the world.

I regularly see him criticised for goals that he couldn't really have done anything about just because half of our fans can't conceptualise what a modern goalkeeper looks like and think everyone should be exactly like Hart.

Fair enough. I’ve criticised him for goals I think he should’ve saved - Zaha at home for example.

There was a spell where every shot was going in, though, because despite the whole thing of conceding X amount of goals in X amount of games there’s a flip side that we hardly concede shots.

I do want to reiterate, I think he is brilliant and the best keeper in the league and perfect for us but he’s not perfect in general. Criticism of him is sometimes justified despite how much it might not seem like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.