Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This win last night has turned even normal dippers into bellends, one booked a trip to Paris last night and his passport is out of date.
I was nights yesterday and day shift coming in this morning were giddy as fxck, not one agreed with me that it's a city v dipper final. Real got away with it and will tonk us over there and they they are far better than Real so the chumps league is in the bag.
When I pushed back I then realised they really don't want city in the final because they know underneath all the bluster we are all that stand's between them and the quad in their eyes
I really hope that we do the double, Chelsea win the fa cup and they just have the league cup which I quickly pointed out was actually a draw and they won on penalties.
Imaging the greatest of everything winning just a penalty shootout.
Here Here!

I think it’s 50/50 now,they have a huge amount of belief and momentum on their side.
Mathematically the odds of them doing it according to Betfair is still 6/1. (and 9/1 on the individual markets). So still unlikely.

That's my head. My heart says its nailed on unless we can stop them!

Mathematically the odds of them doing it according to Betfair is still 6/1. (and 9/1 on the individual markets). So still unlikely.

That's my head. My heart says its nailed on unless we can stop them!
and 5/2 we win the league and Champs Lg-ie far more likely.

We live in dangerous times. There is a lying, bullying, aggressive lunatic, pushing his never tiring forces to commit a crime so awful in it's contemplation that it would mean total devastation for all those that have limply and weakly stood in their way.
I'm afraid we are on the very brink of this catastrophe, on the precipice staring into a post quadpocalyptic landscape where only vermin, scousers (same thing), Talk-sport presenters (again, same thing), and oompa loompa women (already included), survive. I'd say hit the fall-out shelters now - but what would be the point - it would last for eternity and wouldn't be worth surviving.
The rush to be the most magnanimous Bluemooner will of course be inevitable and such invertebrates will gladly and willingly ignore the bullying, coercive, pressurising, nature of the achievement as well as the assistance at vital moments from other authorities. Still, it will be there forever, to undermine everything that others follow with. Dark days.
Well I think H.M for one might be getting a little twitchy at the thought of her Platinum jubilee celebrations being hijacked and relegated to the back pages if the unthinkable happens and we see the entire British media go into full on nuclear collective dipper fellatio for weeks

Terrified of a Liverpool Quad.

Would be unbearable for the rest of time.

They don’t half ride their luck and get decisions though.

Sterling’s ‘offside’ the most galling I can think of in recent memory. A proper sickener.
Nah, we will win the League and Champions League, we are the better team.

They also got lucky in the first game, Milner should've been off before they scored..
Also Lukaku had a goal ruled out for "offside" in the League Cup Final and even in the FA Cup, Jota was offside when he scored against Forest.
Their luck this season is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.