Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, we will win the League and Champions League, we are the better team.

They also got lucky in the first game, Milner should've been off before they scored..
Also Lukaku had a goal ruled out for "offside" in the League Cup Final and even in the FA Cup, Jota was offside when he scored against Forest.
Their luck this season is incredible.
Luck you say….

Nah, we will win the League and Champions League, we are the better team.

They also got lucky in the first game, Milner should've been off before they scored..
Also Lukaku had a goal ruled out for "offside" in the League Cup Final and even in the FA Cup, Jota was offside when he scored against Forest.
Their luck this season is incredible.
If we win the league it will boil their piss, their best ever team and they only have 1 league title to show for it, the CL like all cup tournaments are not a true reflection of who's the better team, the league is and if we beat them to it we would prove yet again that while they are a great side we are better.

Really? Because he's had a few good games against the Rags, Everton and 7th placed Villareal. I'm not so sure. He was hardly running the show against us and was very lucky to stay on the pitch in the league game.

At Wembley I know we didn’t a have our best team out but he was running the game first half give him time on the ball he has the quality to hurt you.

This win last night has turned even normal dippers into bellends, one booked a trip to Paris last night and his passport is out of date.
I was nights yesterday and day shift coming in this morning were giddy as fxck, not one agreed with me that it's a city v dipper final. Real got away with it and will tonk us over there and they they are far better than Real so the chumps league is in the bag.
When I pushed back I then realised they really don't want city in the final because they know underneath all the bluster we are all that stand's between them and the quad in their eyes
I really hope that we do the double, Chelsea win the fa cup and they just have the league cup which I quickly pointed out was actually a draw and they won on penalties.
Imaging the greatest of everything winning just a penalty shootout.

Just think of all those scousers with there passport out of date trying to get to Paris they’ll be buying dinghies to get there.

Yeah, they are obviously a good side but some of the decisions that have gone their way, in some of the biggest games, has put them in the position they are in.

Don't tell that to the media though,, they are the best team ever according to them and we're a mere afterthought
Cough, Rodri vs Everton, cough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.