Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

United in grief, you and me. We may disagree about literally everything else but you are spot on here.

I don't 'grieve' in these games. I stopped feeling that emotion after the Spuds game. This is UEFA, so we get fucked one way or another.

I feel annoyed, then disappointed for about 15 mins and then move on.

If you've seen us at the bottom, anything else is a bonus.

Sigh... don't have enough mental strength for this.

4 games left, atleast win the league, show some fucking ability to bounce back.
This VV

we have already gifted Liverpool a clear run on both the FA Cup, and Champions League after tonight capitulation.

We simply have to win the Premier League.

Got to pick ourselves up.

Or not only will every fucker be wanking them selves silly over Liverpool Quarduple.

Everyone will be taking the piss on our epic end of season Bottle Job.

Did really well in the CL but fucked the game management up in the last ten mins.

Let's not overreact. Im embarrassed as anyone but we played a really good game over 2 legs other than that.

Not sure Sterling has a future with us anymore or that he was ever really good enough. We've been short on the wing since Sane left.

Need 2 strikers not 1 and need a replacement for Dino.
We're good other than that.

Let's hope we can go on and win the league now.

I agree with most of your post but the Raz blame is bizarre.. blaming Sterling for not turning the tie back in our favour after we mismanaged a given is wholeheartedly unfair. He wasn’t even on the pitch when we blew it.

It’s not just this game though, it doesn’t cope with pressure and never really has. Also, Eddy is starting to cause concern.
Eddy for me has been a concern. I have voiced to many. He rarely saves much really..good at chipping to a full back..hes not commanding...looks nervous at crosses. 1 v 1 's ill stop there. Love a non goalie union fella to tell me different.. what he has got..balls of steel and determination that drive to be a 1st team goalie..amazing

When were actually not that good,we will win this cup,coz thats how it seems to go,best teams never actually win it ,well more than not

This just hurts. Somehow more than the final last year.

Reffing was awful. But we put ourselves in a position to have to complain about that. Refs didn't score 2 soft goals in stoppage time, or concede 3 at home.

Defence just sold us late in the game. They were perfect for so long and it just collapsed at the death.

I'm not singling out anyone or blaming anyone in particular because it's easy to overreact in the face of something like this but wow this sucks

Lastly, shoutout to Jack Grealish, playing possessed from when he came on. He looked like he was prepared to die, and a goal line clearance is the difference between this result and him becoming an overnight hero.

I've said this before and I truly mean it. No matter how much UCL failures hurt (and fuck, they really hurt) this is bonus territory for me because we were never supposed to be here. And im never going to demand sweeping changes as a result of it. We are still favourites for the league and we likely have Haaland coming in next season.

It's a knockout tournament, shit happens. I wish there was a better explanation, but there is no correlation with our UCL exits. We just find new and exciting ways to fuck up.

CTID. And they're definitely trying to kill me

Do you not think the lack of concentration and game management was a team effort?
Of course it is a contributing factor, but we’ve got a defence that regularly buckles when it is put under pressure. For the money spent it should be rock solid and it is definitely not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.