Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then they cry when people call them thieving cunts

If you cannot click on to see, basically calebrating robbing krispy creme signs and shoplifting WHS smith and greggs at the services, wierdos

Tbf there was a mob of blues who stole an entire Krispy Kreme machine on the way to Wembley, saw video of them dragging it through the car park at the services

What could go wrong ,Chelsea fans,obviously responsible for Heysel ,Dippers wrongly accused of coach wrecking,hacking computers ,and numerous other innocent pranks .
The cup final with The White Horse ,all day build up, Wembley Way ,the lovely hymn "Abide with me," and lots of other different memories for everyone, once again tarnished by anything associated with the classless Dippers.

Tbf there was a mob of blues who stole an entire Krispy Kreme machine on the way to Wembley, saw video of them dragging it through the car park at the services

Yeah I have known of blues doing runners from kfc in the services and one time when a cig machine was ripped off the wall and stolen for a hotel bar.

And sure other traveling fans of clubs have done the same, not sure we amd others make a competition out of it though

Still raging that Thiago got away with TWO out of control off the ground two-footed challenges yesterday.

Alright, maybe the ref was unsighted, but VAR???

Both straight Red's
Not just yesterday, it's almost every game mate. If the media had done a full on "tactical fouling initiative" on him like they did with us in general and Fernandinho specifically, he'd get about 6 reds a season; but they know that it'd be greeted with their "we're being picked on again" mentality followed by that high pitched whining screeching that they all do.

Dangerous Mane is even worse. No chance of getting the ball? Just slide in with your studs up and take them out at the knee or higher! The guy's a dangerous player yet he gets away with it time and time again.

And don't get me started with with their last man chasing an attacker and pushing them over from behind shit! Apparently that's not a foul if you're sponsored by a company that launders money for terrorists.

Corrupt as fuck!

thats the Hillsboro threat thrown down straight away……don’t dare criticise booing an anthem!
I have no issue with anyone booing the anthem as it's shite and means fuck all in modern Britain, plus those celebrated have ransacked this country for centuries and took the piss out of the working class. Also I am a repuplican so would never sing it myself.

In my opinion all northern clubs should boo it.

The authorities should have long since changed it for the UK and brought in to an English one for English occasions seperate to the union.

Booing Abide with me though was a load of bollocks though

Last edited:
I have no issue with anyone booing the anthem as it's shite and means fuck all in modern Britain, plus those celebrated have ransacked this country for centuries and took the piss out of the workong class. Also I am a repuplican so would never sing it myself.

In my opinion all northern clubs shpuld boo it.

The authorities should have long since changed it for the UK and brought in to an English one for English occasions seperate to the union.

Booing Abide with me though was a load of bollocks though

All worthy reasons but as per, the dipper say “Hillsboro” which is what pisses people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.