The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We beat West Ham and Klippety will not risk the "best centre back and striker in the world" for a dead rubber against Southampton,we win tomorrow and it's over.
Let’s face it Jim even without those they should breeze past the saints. It’s not over by a long chalk even if we win and I’ve learned never to assume anything. The catastrophe in Madrid and 93.20 should be a warning for all of us.

Last edited:
I can understand flapping. I totally can.

But ffs if you are going to flap, at least be reasonable and flap about whether we are going to win our remaining games, and not about whether Klopp will 'go for it' or 'just give up', or how many the team that couldn't score in 120 minutes will put past Southampton because they conceded 9 against Leicester 2 years ago.

Of course he will fucking go for it, and can and should win the last two games. So can and should we as well.

Am hoping WHU are too focused on the farwell to Mark Noble.

Hoping Laporte makes it and Walker making noises that he's not perfect but feels still capable of playing.

Am hoping WHU are too focused on the farwell to Mark Noble.

Hoping Laporte makes it and Walker making noises that he's not perfect but feels still capable of playing.
I thought Walker’s comments were simply demonstrating a willingness to play on one leg if needed rather than suggesting that he’s anything like fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.