West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

Hopefully when we start wanging in the crosses Mr H will bury them. Crying out a few times today for a big old centre forward.

Feel sick as a dog after that I had a weird feeling Mahrez was going to miss the pen. But we’ll played to the team to come back from two down against the hammers at their ground is a good result we was a lot better second half. Before the start of the season we would of taken winning the league at home on the last game of season we just have to go and do it now come in the blues.
Weird feeling = watching City for a long time

It’s a valid point & in all fairness Mahrez’s recent pen record for us has been good.

However, what baffles me is for all our wonderful, talented players why do they all struggle at pens.

For a perfectionist that is Pep I’m sure this must drive him mad behind closed doors.

I personally would lock all our allocated pen takers in a summer camp for a month & force them to practice pens in front of a small live crowd to recreate some sort of match day atmosphere. Practice makes perfect :-)
Yes to this. I’m pretty sure I once heard Pep say we don’t practice penalties. He could have been taking the interviewers chain but I think that’s what he said.

Absolutely, but who can blame them? Afterall we just blew away our cl final spot out of no where so its natural to have that fear in back of your mind and yes villa are not world beaters but they certainly are a decent team and far better than what Qpr was. It won't be easy till its over either way
Our record against Villa at home is excellent. QPR also had something to play for where as Villa don’t. We don’t beat Villa at home we don’t deserve to be champions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.