The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I've suffered plenty mate. And I know what's at stake. But this team, this manager, know what to do. This ain't Real Madrid or the Scouse twats, its Aston Villa. At home. To win the league. We ain't fucking this up. We're fucking them up.
Nice, routine, comfortable, no-drama win. Just like at home to QPR in 2012.

Put it this way, the odds for a Liverpool win tonight are pretty much the same as us against the Hammers at the weekend. Still likely to win but not a formality.
Exactly the same for most bookies 2/5 not much less than 9/20 they had for both spurs and villa.

i hope this Mahrez pen miss and the WHU draw does not come back and bite us in the arse.

I remember Moyes standing up to United in 2012 too and they played an incredible 4-4 game. Had United won that then that gives United 2 more points in the end.

just beat Villa.

or fucking Soton beat Pool tonight, how great next few days would be lol and a big celebration vs Villa instead of some high pressure drama potentially fucking up.

the ref vs Villa can kill us single-handedly if they want it...

I was more hoping like against West Ham in 2014. Much as it was an incredible moment, I don't think my heart could take another QPR game.
I was merely pointing out that what really ought to be a straightforward and routine win, sometimes takes an unexpected turn.

Please God can we just be 3-0 up after 30 minutes and then we can relax.

I was merely pointing out that what really ought to be a straightforward and routine win, sometimes takes an unexpected turn.

Please God can we just be 3-0 up after 30 minutes and then we can relax.
Relax at 3-0 after 30 minutes??

How long have you been watching us? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.