Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
One interesting thing i have seen is that even rival fans from other clubs are seeing the liverpool bias in the media, saw lots of fans from other clubs cheering pep when he shat on dippers for getting special treatment

I have been to most aways this season and enjoy having a chat with the locals pre/post match in their boozers. The amount of times I have been told that we have to win the league and not let them lot win it. The amount of dislike for them is nationwide.

One interesting thing i have seen is that even rival fans from other clubs are seeing the liverpool bias in the media, saw lots of fans from other clubs cheering pep when he shat on dippers for getting special treatment
Pep and the media need to get it into there heads that the majority of fans want city to win things over them scouse rats but sadly they don’t :( they pander to a bunch of glory hunting pricks from towns all over the county but they sadly can’t see it ....... I bet if they put a poll out all over the county on who they want to win the CL league it would be 75% in Madrid’s favour .........these bastards along with Sky and BT need to realise that the Uk on a whole hate the scouse twats and the laughable rags

Pep and the media need to get it into there heads that the majority of fans want city to win things over them scouse rats but sadly they don’t :( they pander to a bunch of glory hunting pricks from towns all over the county but they sadly can’t see it ....... I bet if they put a poll out all over the county on who they want to win the CL league it would be 75% in Madrid’s favour .........these bastards along with Sky and BT need to realise that the Uk on a whole hate the scouse twats and the laughable rags
Excellent post.
What never seems to be picked up on is the respect that City/Pep show to teams in the lower leagues when we play them in any of the Cups.
The amount of positive feedback we have had after these games bear no relation to post match reports right across the press.
Always Pep has a good chat with his opposite number, the players swap shirts, engage with the opposition supporter’s after games and so on.

Doesn’t ever seem to make the mainstream media.

Stalin would be proud of the number that the British media have done on their enemy.

Mark Noble was so brilliant last week after Pep grabbed him. “What he said stays between us.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.