Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is he defensively? i heard he’s good offensively and good with the ball, but how would people rank his defence capabilities?

How is he defensively? i heard he’s good offensively and good with the ball, but how would people rank his defence capabilities?
I was at the Amex this season and he stood out to me as a very good defender. I was impressed. However, whether or not he's a huge improvement on Ake or Zinchenko, I'm not sure.

I was at the Amex this season and he stood out to me as a very good defender. I was impressed. However, whether or not he's a huge improvement on Ake or Zinchenko, I'm not sure.
He'd be a better player. Sometimes defensively Zinny gets caught out and offensively Ake can't do much so he'd be a better combination of both

Pocketted Salah at Anfield. Salah got nothing from him had to switch wings. This was when Salah was in his best form

He has speed and knows when to put a Tackle in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.