Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
One answer would be to have savage - and I mean savage! - penalties for jibbing in or using snide tickets.
Since Liverpool fans apparently don't do this, (allegedly) they could have no possible objection.
Overcrowding a stand amounts to what our American friends call reckless endangerment, and it should be severely punished.
This would be no threat to anyone with a legal ticket; in fact, it would be a protection for their safety.

Its appalling...I feel victimised for being a victim.
My week away and I find that I need to light a candle for my fellow victims
In a polite manner, can I ask do you acknowledge that some of your fans may be untoward on occasions ?

I've yet to hear the slightest criticism of one of your own from a liverpool supporter, let alone the club or media in recent times.

Salah did the quad. Lose league by a point, Champs League Final loser, AFCON final loser, WC play off final loser.
Not quite accurate as the destination of the Premier League trophy had been in our own hands for a long time.
(We would have had a tighter grip on it too if Milner had been sent off and we hadn't dropped silly points against some other clubs!)

Scenario 1 - Hillsborough. Too many fans enter an enclosure, resulting in that enclosure being occupied by more people than it was designed for.

Scenario 2 - Paris. Too many fans enter an enclosure, resulting in that enclosure being occupied by more people than it was designed for.
Scenario 3 Too many fans enter an enclosure, resulting in that enclosure being occupied by more than it was designed for, and when the legitimate occupiers of that enclosure decided to flee for their own safety ......... Chelsea fans get blamed

Liverpools new kit for next season will have 2 sponsors which will alternate each match day.

Also the stadium has sold its naming right to that well known American attorney Lionel Hutz and the stadium will be known as the Lionel Hutz Attorney At Law Arena.

View attachment 46310View attachment 46311
Does it have on the back "where there's blame there's a claim"

In a polite manner, can I ask do you acknowledge that some of your fans may be untoward on occasions ?

I've yet to hear the slightest criticism of one of your own from a liverpool supporter, let alone the club or media in recent times.
Is there something wrong with you?
"Polite manner"!!!! Not something I am that used to on here.
But your phrasing is in fact very polite/understated. I think what you actually meant is....why are so many of "your fans" complete wankers/fuckwits/cunts (delete as appropriate)
And I cannot deny that at all. It is that fine line (as fine as in a Liverpool VAR decision) between having a love and faith in the team you support and being completely blinkered.
Of not thinking for yourself or gathering information from varied sources before you reach an opinion and then say it or put it in print.
Football as in politics to a degree incite that tribalism and inability to think rationally sometimes.
As I have said before, I like to think i am "reasonably sensible" now, but in my younger years I look back at some of things I did and said/sang on the terraces and am almost disgusted with myself.
Sadly not everyone, particularly in football matters looks at themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.