Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get the deal done this week coming and move on. He will or should get more match time at the Arse. Good luck to him. We are not able to keep every one happy.

Absolutely guaranteed if he signs for Arsenal he’ll score against us when we play them.

Alvarez had better be fucking good or we‘re effectively down to one striker again and if Haaland misses any games have to piss about with midfielders trying to do the job.
That said, we played plenty of games over the last two seasons without a striker, even when Jesus was available

Absolutely guaranteed if he signs for Arsenal he’ll score against us when we play them.
I was only thinking this. Has anyone ever stuck a clause in a transfer fee that for every goal scored against the selling club, theres an add-on fee of £1m. I.e. like appearances or trophy win add-ons. Something specific for the selling club to benefit if they perform against them

it is baffling gabby desperate to go to arsenal though isnt it? Gabby played in all of our biggest games last season, he`s gonna miss out on champions league football for at least next season as well? Is it a huge pay rise from arsenal maybe? i`m not buying the whole he is worried about his place in the brazil world cup squad as he would play more than enough at city to get in that anyway? Gabby was also the one earlier in the season that wanted to play wide?
He wants to be the main man, in this Arsenal team he can be that.

I love Jesus and his attitude/workrate but for me he will never be first choice in any top team forward line unless his consistency improves considerably and maybe Arsenal allows him to do that.

Also don't underestimate the pull of Arteta, Jesus has mentioned the influence he had over him.

He wants to be the main man, in this Arsenal team he can be that.

I love Jesus and his attitude/workrate but for me he will never be first choice in any top team forward line unless his consistency improves considerably and maybe Arsenal allows him to do that.

Also don't underestimate the pull of Arteta, Jesus has mentioned the influence he had over him.

fair enough, always different though imo to being the friendly nice assistant manager to the worlds best manager to him all of a sudden being the main man in an inferior squad?

fair enough, always different though imo to being the friendly nice assistant manager to the worlds best manager to him all of a sudden being the main man in an inferior squad?
All moves are a gamble, staying with us is a gamble to in terms of HIS career.

Haaland comes in and plays anywhere near potential, then Jesus is getting less game time.

it is baffling gabby desperate to go to arsenal though isnt it? Gabby played in all of our biggest games last season, he`s gonna miss out on champions league football for at least next season as well? Is it a huge pay rise from arsenal maybe? i`m not buying the whole he is worried about his place in the brazil world cup squad as he would play more than enough at city to get in that anyway? Gabby was also the one earlier in the season that wanted to play wide?
Putting all his eggs in the Arteta basket, hope it isn’t just that as he will be gone if they have a poor start to the season.

Alvarez had better be fucking good or we‘re effectively down to one striker again and if Haaland misses any games have to piss about with midfielders trying to do the job.

Very disappointing to see Jesus leave. His skill and work rate will be missed and in a long season, particularly with the World Cup half way through I think we’ll regret letting him go.
Maybe the club will show faith....and,rather than loan him,include Delap in our plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.