Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
First 10 minutes of episode 1 and it’s essentially him slating utd and their project.

Video call and interviews with Mini etc. show why ‘his’ players loved him so much. No nonsense or bullshit.

He does seem a family man too so I’m surprised he (apparently) didn’t give too much thought into staying in Manchester and coming to us given he had a chance to. Unless it’s shown in later episodes.

What pisses me off is how they call utd ‘Manchester’ - seems to be a universal thing.

First 10 minutes of episode 1 and it’s essentially him slating utd and their project.

Video call and interviews with Mini etc. show why ‘his’ players loved him so much. No nonsense or bullshit.

He does seem a family man too so I’m surprised he (apparently) didn’t give too much thought into staying in Manchester and coming to us given he had a chance to. Unless it’s shown in later episodes.

What pisses me off is how they call utd ‘Manchester’ - seems to be a universal thing.

I wanted to watch it purely for ammunition but the whole thing looks nauseating. Can't believe there are multiple episodes!

I wanted to watch it purely for ammunition but the whole thing looks nauseating. Can't believe there are multiple episodes!

There’s a bit in the first episode where he hands out food to the homeless in town. Fine, great. But it’s just obviously because of the documentary. Mad really

Shit player, shite ability, awful attitude, hasn’t played above a 5/10 in at least 6 years and doesn’t give a flying f*ck about any clubs he plays for.

Other than that, class.

He's a bit of a knob.
the-english-have-no-soul-they-have-the-understatement-instead-quote-1.jpg

Definitely a 9/10 the pog, he epitomises everything the game has become and what the pisscan tried to stop at united…. A club needs infrastructure and fergies control didn’t afford the cesspit any when he finished, it’s been glorious to see ever since!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.