Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy we did not sign him!

Regardless Pep's offer and personal meeting were true or not, this kind of information should not feed to the journalist unless with City's side permission. It is disrespectful to Pep and Man City. This piece of news only makes Pogba look good and damage the trust between our midfielders&Pep.

Definitely not someone worth at City!
Or!! Yet again made up click bait by our wonderful Media, and wanna be ITKs

He's a midfielders Balotelli. All hype, haircuts, daft antics and little useful end product on the field. In fact I'd say Balotelli had more impact in Manchester than he ever did. I can't see any way Pep would be interested in him.
Balotelli is loved by city fans because his stupid behaviour coincided with a successful period for the club.
Had we finished 6th season after season I don’t think he’d feel the love quite as much

Balotelli is loved by city fans because his stupid behaviour coincided with a successful period for the club.
Had we finished 6th season after season I don’t think he’d feel the love quite as much

Well that's pretty obvious, the facts are he was part of our resurgence. Pogba has been part of their descent into mediocrity. If we could pick one player to go there, take the piss, put in zero effort for most games and disrupt the small bit of harmony and team spirit they had, we couldn't have picked somebody better than Pogba. With his transfer fee, wages and loyalty bonus he's also cost them almost 220 million. Brilliant.

Quotes coming out about the 'Pogumentary' demonstrate that this was a dodged bullet. Dismissed United's offer of £300k a week as 'nothing'.

Just seen on one of the City pages that Pep met him personally to say why he wanted to sign him, and Txiki had a contract ready to put him up with our top earners.

I couldn’t see him playing for us at all, regardless of where he’s been.
Without concrete proof of that, I am going to hope it was just bullshit stories leaked by Pgbad's agent to make Juventus hurry along with a good deal and also still smooth the rag fan group, he seems to be painting his exit on the board rather than a desire to leave 'utd'

tbf most rag fans I know hate him for his lack of effort and desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.