Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always good to start the morning in work with a laugh.

Screenshot-20220622-044658-2.png
I should hope so too!

After all Liverpool spent far more money on Nunez than we did on Haaland.

Nunes and Diaz will both be considered flops if they don't match or better Haaland and Mbappe's goal tally.

However, I've got a sneaky suspicion the media won't see it that way.

scousers still crying about paris on SSN .
how can they ever trust the authorities again......oh fuck off.
he just literally been nearly crying on tv how they were attacked for no reason tear gassed for no reason , no organisation , didnt care about the result even if they had won 6 0 .....fuck off....just fuck off
If they'd won we'd never hear the last of that ridiculous self assessment, the word royalty.
But because the scruffy twats got beat (which couldn't possibly happen according to their media) it's the blame game.
There is a god you horrible feral dipper rats and he's clocking you lot constantly.

The Mail going for double clicks with a story that the rags were in for Nunez but couldn't negotiate because they couldn't negotiate because his clubs president had food poisoning.
Of course.
Despite Nunez scoring in both legs against the dippers l reckon that if I scoured the net all day long l would not find anything by Liverpool fans (including the press) saying ' that Nunez is good, Liverpool should sign him'.
A few weeks later all these.people who had never seen or heard of him are spouting how good he is everywhere you look.
Daft twats.

Have noticed that the Mail constantly run with the Mane to BM for 35m by the end of the window they will have got more for the sale than they paid for Nunez

Reach PLC live for clicks nowadays. They have fanboys turning this sort of dross out on a hourly basis. They are judged on the said clicks They can generate, and are nothing but talentless dicks.
That's a little unfair on talentless dicks. Speaking for those that have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.