It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It’s a shithole in parts, so probably.

I actually think Lingard is a decent guy. His mum has health issues and he’s had to look after his younger dependent siblings.

He’s an absolute weapon on social media, but has been a rock for his family.
Fair enough, I knew he couldn’t possibly be as shallow and daft as he portrays/presents. Can’t knock anybody who puts dependent others before themselves
Also probably explains why he didn’t move to West Ham after that great half season on loan. Even though united were trying to force him out
Compare to how we look after most of our lads in times of trouble and stress. David and his premature lad. Stonesy and his highly complex personal life. Ake and his bereavement.
Levels

Fair enough, I knew he couldn’t possibly be as shallow and daft as he portrays/presents. Can’t knock anybody who puts dependent others before themselves
Also probably explains why he didn’t move to West Ham after that great half season on loan. Even though united were trying to force him out
Compare to how we look after most of our lads in times of trouble and stress. David and his premature lad. Stonesy and his highly complex personal life. Ake and his bereavement.
Levels
Totally and he could well have paid for people to help him, which most others couldn’t afford.

I doubt the Glazers have the same kind of care package available to their players.

Emerson
Diaz
Haland
Stirling
Edwin Deko
Bernard
Cantello
Phoden
Marez

Put some fucking respect on their names
chinese-better-recognize.gif

It’s a shithole in parts, so probably.

I actually think Lingard is a decent guy. His mum has health issues and he’s had to look after his younger dependent siblings.

He’s an absolute weapon on social media, but has been a rock for his family.

He lives round the corner from me on Dunham Road, house got turned over the other week and always seems to have his younger brother and sister with him.

Can’t lie. Old gimmer behind me turning up pissed and late to every game then screaming “fuck off Edwin you donkey” for 80min for three years really got to me.
Moved his seat after pretty much our entire row turned round and called him a ****, told him to shut up or fuck off
Was at QPR away Bonfire night around 10 years ago, City won David Silva wonder goal. There was a City fan kept dissin Edwin all night then the heavens opened up, there was a roof over our heads but it had a hole in it guess who got drenched. I kid you not, those in front of him behind him and either side of him were bone dry. it actually looked like he was taking a shower. The city laughed and cheered and even he saw the funny side takin' taunts of that'll teach you.
Dead funny.

My mate I sit at city with went to miami 2 weeks ago with his wife and 5 year old son

Lingard was at the same hotel and spent 3 hours of his own holiday playing football and games with my mates son - even had lunch with them

They were taking the mick out of him talking about city and he was brilliant all day

I reckon he's a nice lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.