It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I appreciate what you are saying, but I have always maintained Sterling's pace is something of a myth.

In the first two yards, if he stands you up, then it's bye bye...

His advantage is mainly down to his clever runs without the ball.

However, if you are talking pace on the run over a number of yards, he can be caught by a few.

I'd imagine Haaland's true pace, certainly against any high line daft enough to try, will also create space for the lads on the outside.
I've mentioned something along these lines as well. It's my opinion that Raz has lost a half step or so(expected considering he's been playing first team football since 18) and is now trying to figure out how to impact games without that electric pace that he once had. He's still faster than most but I think he's starting to have to rely more on his technique now..

I have to agree. I'm just speculating but I think if Klopp wanted Salah tied down long-term, it would be done. I get that FSG is the captain and not Klopp but I don't think they'd spend 85M on Nunez if they were unable to pay Salah his demands.
I am not convinced Klopp wants him to stay, crazy wages for an ageing player, cash in, brings in funds and frees up a huge wage.

Still think the priority should be someone with pace, having lost Sane; & now possibly Sterling & Jesus.

Yeah, no matter how anyone wants to dress is up, Sterling is so much quicker than anyone we have on the wings.

I feel like this is going to be one of those things people tell you isn't an issue and then in twelve months time we're all back on the transfer forum looking forward to bringing some real pace back into our wide play.

Reactions: CC1
I have to agree. I'm just speculating but I think if Klopp wanted Salah tied down long-term, it would be done. I get that FSG is the captain and not Klopp but I don't think they'd spend 85M on Nunez if they were unable to pay Salah his demands.
85M in transfer but he is reportedly on 100k per w + bonus.

So it sounds like raz won't be replaced if he leaves. a bit worrying but i'll take giving palmer a chance

We will sign Gabby and Sterling replacement but not this windows, if we can't realistically get the player that we want then why bother.

We are willing to wait next season when realistic opportunities arises.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.