Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
He wasn’t lazy at all. That’s such a misrepresentation of what he was in our team. Nobody in that fantastic football team of the 2017-18 and 2018-19 seasons was lazy.
Lazy attitude, he won a couple of titles and though he had made it to the top, he hadn't the journey was just beginning to stay at the top requires a huge work ethic, discipline and hunger, he had non of those sadly.

Lazy attitude, he won a couple of titles and though he had made it to the top, he hadn't the journey was just beginning to stay at the top requires a huge work ethic, discipline and hunger, he had non of those sadly.
you seem to be unable to provide any actual example/evidence of him being lazy/thinking he made it to the top other than him wanting to go back to germany

is it really all because of the tattoo?

you seem to be unable to provide any actual example/evidence of him being lazy/thinking he made it to the top other than him wanting to go back to germany

is it really all because of the tattoo?
The proof is in the players career, go back home to Germany's biggest and best club at huge cost to them, and 2 seasons later they want to get rid and the player is a shadow of himself, what more proof do you want?

Who mentioned anything about tattoo's? what a weird comment.

The proof is in the players career, go back home to Germany's biggest and best club at huge cost to them, and 2 seasons later they want to get rid and the player is a shadow of himself, what more proof do you want?

Who mentioned anything about tattoo's? what a weird comment.
so you have no proof. gotcha.

so you have no proof. gotcha.
As said if you can't see the drop off in his career in his last season before injury with us and since his move to Bayern you are kidding yourself.

It's sad to see, one of my favorite players to watch in the last decade, an outstandingly talented player and hugely exciting one when on his game.

And as asked before why mention the tattoo?

As said if you can't see the drop off in his career in his last season before injury with us and since his move to Bayern you are kidding yourself.

It's sad to see, one of my favorite players to watch in the last decade, an outstandingly talented player and hugely exciting one when on his game.

And as asked before why mention the tattoo?
Players go through less-good patches without it meaning they got comfortable or arrogant, as seems to be the suggestion. I've no doubt that Leroy puts 100% effort in just as he always has. Has he had better seasons? Yes. But that's natural and part of football (and life). He's not exactly tanked off a cliff, he's a solid player. He'd slot right back into our squad btw.

Take off the blue tinted glasses, Leroy was a fantastic forward bit a lazy bastard defensively, if you can't see that you are deluded or just understand football, probably both.

I‘m not sure lazy is the right word to describe Sane - he wasn’t lazy although he wasn’t always as hard working as Pep would hope - his issue was attitude… when he was on it he was pretty much unplayable- an exceptional talent but sometimes he just didn’t look up for it, Pep would give him a hard time and usually hook him. At the time I thought it was because he was young - it’s a feature of younger players to be inconsistent, but at Bayern he seems to have developed a reputation for being a bit moody and having a questionable attitude which may or not be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.