Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
so you have no proof. gotcha.

Some examples ...

I watched him stop running and refuse to take the ball because he was tired ... in a cup final.

In All or Nothing he gets reprimanded by Pep for sulking with the immortal line "there are many sads"

I thought he turned up as the better player but gradually get boxed out of the team for many of the biggest games by Raheem. If he had the same attitude to training and development as Sterling, that would never have happened, he is more talented.

I've seen quotes from Lothar Matthaus criticising him after his first year at Bayern for a poor attitude, and just recently saying "he finally got his act together this year but now he's gone backwards again so you wonder what's going on with him. I wouldn't be surprised by a sale."

I loved watching him but I'd say his trajectory post Pep is a reflection of how good Guardiola is as a coach. He could still do it if he wants, hopefully we won't look at him as a lost talent like Mario or Lake.

He purposely ran offside to the flight of a perfectly flighted 55yarder from walker, he was play acting...walker didnt find it the least bit funny, pep was doing fawlty impressions. I said nowt and my pal whispered in me ear ' curtains for sane'...i didnt need to ask him what he meant.

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Any one denying Sane is a quality player is a fool but that's the whole point, Sane had the talent to be one of the worlds greats, he had the lot, yet now he would not even be in the top 50 players in world football.
Major exaggeration. He breaks top 30

He purposely ran offside to the flight of a perfectly flighted 55yarder from walker, he was play acting...walker didnt find it the least bit funny, pep was doing fawlty impressions. I said nowt and my pal whispered in me ear ' curtains for sane'...i didnt need to ask him what he meant.
What game was that in pal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.