Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can say or write what you thinkbut home or away its not ofte we beat liverpool.Go back to day one we not only save our worst performances for the scousers,its rarley we turn up it breaks my heart to say it, overall we are the better team regarding trophies but head to head they are the winners.Pep is not the Pope he is not infallable and it always come to the fore when we play the pool So lets get off our backsides against the hammers and show the world what were made off.

i watched the first half the went out, couldnt be arsed watching a game where my team couldnt be arsed.

Looks liker the usual we arent warmed up yet and ready, if we can take 4 points out of first two PL games i will be delighted. Why we have to get going four games in to a season i dont know, and it really annoys me when we go and win 20 on the bounce over xmas !!!!!

you can say or write what you thinkbut home or away its not ofte we beat liverpool.Go back to day one we not only save our worst performances for the scousers,its rarley we turn up it breaks my heart to say it, overall we are the better team regarding trophies but head to head they are the winners.Pep is not the Pope he is not infallable and it always come to the fore when we play the pool So lets get off our backsides against the hammers and show the world what were made off.

on paper every premier league manager would pick our team rather than scousers... But still we look half hearted and we get done over.

Well... that commentary sets the tone for the season ahead. Absolutely DISGUSTING double standards.

Buckle up Blues. We are getting FUCK ALL from the media this season.
Co-commentator went to great lengths to emphasise that this was only our third friendly and Pep is looking way beyond that game.

He's into them, but purely as a laboratory. I think he barely looks at the result. He will have seen things that will be useful to him in the coming weeks.

As long the team play according his plan then he couldn't careless the result of friendly games. Only if something horribly wrong that our team play doesn't work somehow that he will be frustrated even if our team winning it.

i watched the first half the went out, couldnt be arsed watching a game where my team couldnt be arsed.

Looks liker the usual we arent warmed up yet and ready, if we can take 4 points out of first two PL games i will be delighted. Why we have to get going four games in to a season i dont know, and it really annoys me when we go and win 20 on the bounce over xmas !!!!!
Talk about an over reaction. What the hell is wrong with people. Trust the process and have faith FFS we have the best manager in the world and arguably our best ever team. The only slight nagging doubt is the left back situation, its the last piece in the puzzle for me.
Roll on Sunday! I'm loving the fact the media and opposing fans are taking the p**s out of our performance and Haaland's miss etc... they never learn and just watch us motor this season.

on paper every premier league manager would pick our team rather than scousers... But still we look half hearted and we get done over.
Liverpool were flat out and sharp. Pep builds gradually - that's why he dominates Klopp in Prem titles. We weren't half arsed - we were having a tactical and fitness work out. Even though we lacked fitness, when Foden and Alvarez came on they couldn't live with us and we were just trying a few things. We made enough clear chances to have won the game despite the game being nothing but an opportunity to try a few things. We don't have a 'beat Liverpool in a friendly at all costs' mentality - that's what a typical coach would instill in their team. Our trophy winning god of a coach does it his way - and I'm eternally grateful for that.

Liverpool were flat out and sharp. Pep builds gradually - that's why he dominates Klopp in Prem titles. We weren't half arsed - we were having a tactical and fitness work out. Even though we lacked fitness, when Foden and Alvarez came on they couldn't live with us and we were just trying a few things. We made enough clear chances to have won the game despite the game being nothing but an opportunity to try a few things. We don't have a 'beat Liverpool in a friendly at all costs' mentality - that's what a typical coach would instill in their team. Our trophy winning god of a coach does it his way - and I'm eternally grateful for that.
Josep likes this post !!!

O.B.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.