Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, but they’re not infallible or beyond reproach either.
Not sure about that. Txiki probably has the best record in the world as a Director of Football.
And this is from, me, a person who was Mr Skeptical on a skeptical day and called him the "Underminer" after getting rid if Mancini.
He has certainly delivered in spades.

Good lord, I know he's a good player but is he really that good? Like so good that there are no other options out there to replace him? If that's the case then we are done! Totally abandoned and forsaken by the gods of football, throw 100m and Bernardo at Brighton and make this deal happen asap!

The hype is super strong with this one. Seriously, get a grip .
Ignore him, he’s a ‘shiny toy’ guy. If we are linked to a player he loves them irrationally.

Scattergun from Chelsea, they still have 4 left backs in the squad And cucu has barely been used at cb. If they pay 50+ fair play.

Notcsure about tgat. Txili probably has the best record in tge world as a Director of Record.
And this is from a person who called him the "Underminer" after getting rid if Manchini.
I’m a staunch advocate of Begiristain, and wouldn’t swap for any other DoF in the world. Still doesn’t make him beyond reproach though.

Can’t really have any complaints if Chelsea match Brighton’s valuation of Cucurella and we didn’t. It’d be absolute fucking madness to start this season with only two recognised senior full-backs though, so trust we have someone else lined up.
Well it starts on Sunday for us so what are the odds that we go with absolute fucking madness?

I'm just sick of us fucking about with the LB position...be it 40mil or 10mil get SOMEONE in in time for the start of the season ffs. How many years without a pure LB now?
Shud of got one first opportunity when ours went to the slammer,esbrands no mug tho,wud likd too deffinetly get one in tho

I'm just sick of us fucking about with the LB position...be it 40mil or 10mil get SOMEONE in in time for the start of the season ffs. How many years without a pure LB now?
We have done fantastically well without one,heck even without a striker which we now have addressed but we really should have sorted the LB position as well,in the really big games those moments when a LB could be the difference from having to shoehorn some into that position and the fine margins of a game that sees you over the line ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.