Neymar

Not happening but would arguably be our best wide player barring/on par with Foden, better than Mahrez & Grealish and plenty of big game experience, don’t think City would give him a long contract at 30 with the wages he’d want or indeed a short term deal.

Would be great to see him in a city shirt but again can’t see it happening.

Not happening but would arguably be our best wide player barring/on par with Foden, better than Mahrez & Grealish and plenty of big game experience, don’t think City would give him a long contract at 30 with the wages he’d want or indeed a short term deal.

It would be absolutely fucking dogshit to see this **** in a City shirt. Over rated, self obsessed diving scumbag

Gabriel Jesus has always spoken very highly of Neymar’s personality.

"You know, before that tournament, I was just a fan of Neymar, like everybody else. He's an incredible footballer, which everyone knows. But getting to really know him during that time, it was so special, because of the kind of person he is. The way that he treats everybody surprised me a lot — because even in the short amount of time that I've lived in football, I've seen so many guys who are not even amazing players, who haven't won anything, being mascarado. This means a person who wears a mask. They're one way to the public, and another in the dressing room. But with Neymar, he treated everybody like his brother. He was a huge reason that we were able to come together and ignore the pressure and play for one another."

Also one of the tattoos Gabi has on his leg is a copy of one of Neymar’s tats.
You sure it wasn’t Neymar’s sister he was talking highly of?

Great for who?

Certainly not city fans, the media circus is what we avoid at all costs, he brings unwanted attention and I would wager, disharmony in the locker room

No thanks, moments of genius does not a world class player make!

Great for who?

Certainly not city fans, the media circus is what we avoid at all costs, he brings unwanted attention and I would wager, disharmony in the locker room

No thanks, moments of genius does a world class player make!

I don't think Neymar has ever caused disharmony in a locker room, not sure why he'd start at 30.

If anything, he's got an amazing track record of fitting in around other superstars. At Barcelona he became great friends with Messi and Suarez and then deferred to Mbappé at PSG and changed roles to accommodate Messi.

The fact the entire French press has taken Neymar's side over the darling prince of French football in this Mbappé thing says it all.

No

I don't think Neymar has ever caused disharmony in a locker room, not sure why he'd start at 30.
Disharmony isn’t the requisite of being outspoken or creating divides, more the flamboyance he exudes; he may be beloved by his ‘teammates’ but it certainly isn’t a character that fits our locker, certainly not in my opinion!

Disharmony isn’t the requisite of being outspoken or creating divides, more the flamboyance he exudes; he may be beloved by his ‘teammates’ but it certainly isn’t a character that fits our locker, certainly not in my opinion!
If he's beloved by his teammates he wouldn't fit in because ...why?

If anything, he's got an amazing track record of fitting in around other superstars. At Barcelona he became great friends with Messi and Suarez and then deferred to Mbappé at PSG and changed roles to accommodate Messi.

The fact the entire French press has taken Neymar's side over the darling prince of French football in this Mbappé thing says it all.
Exactly. So many people falling for populist bollocks as usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.