Coronavirus (2022) thread

Anything else going round at the moment? I've had sumat which I'm sure isn't COVID. Felt off at the beginning of the week. Sore throat, very sinusey, tired etc which settled then turned into a runny nose for a couple of days. Day time symptoms cleared by the weekend, but I'm still waking up sweaty and clearing loads of phlegm, plus annoyingly I've had an iffy stomach all week too. Feel off after eating. That's the bit that's throwing me.

I've had about four tests and all negative. Shrug! The speed of which the sore throat cleared has me convinced it likely isn't COVID either, but ya know - it's all you can think of these days when you get ill ha.
Yep and similar few weeks ago, floored the whole family for a few days pal, not Covid but some virus, think the kids are spreading it and bringing it home.

Anything else going round at the moment? I've had sumat which I'm sure isn't COVID. Felt off at the beginning of the week. Sore throat, very sinusey, tired etc which settled then turned into a runny nose for a couple of days. Day time symptoms cleared by the weekend, but I'm still waking up sweaty and clearing loads of phlegm, plus annoyingly I've had an iffy stomach all week too. Feel off after eating. That's the bit that's throwing me.

I've had about four tests and all negative. Shrug! The speed of which the sore throat cleared has me convinced it likely isn't COVID either, but ya know - it's all you can think of these days when you get ill ha.
Loads of different viruses going round. ’Tis the season with students going back to uni etc.

We’ve both got bad colds here, but tested negative, so life plods on as normal.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Same here, been feeling unwell all day (headache, sore throat, aches) and just tested positive. Second time for me. Dunno if I caught it at the game yesterday? Not even sure what, if anything, you’re supposed to do now if you test positive! Better do some reading up…
According to the govt page you are supposed to isolate for 5 days starting from the day after the positive test.
Presumably you can do what the fuck you want on the day you test positive…

Finally got Covid. Hardly a suprise after spending a week in the office (I usually work from home), travelling backwards and forwards on packed trams and 3 football matches. I've had worse.

Just got out of bed tonight.
Been there since Saturday night.
Headache gone, still coughing badly though.

It was the cough that had me, this time. Dry throaty cough for five days. You'll probably find muscle aches to follow. Took around three weeks to settle down. Nothing major, just a few off days.
I had something similar last March or April. I had a cough plus random cramps in my fingers. They were pointing up, down, sideways, all over the place for a few minutes or so. No matter how hard I tried to straighten them out, they refused to behave. It was very odd, and it came on doing nothing more than combing my hair, grabbing a knife and fork, or cleaning my teeth.

It lasted longer than the cough, but magically disappeared after a while. I've never experienced anything like it before or since.

According to the govt page you are supposed to isolate for 5 days starting from the day after the positive test.
Presumably you can do what the fuck you want on the day you test positive…
I imagine that's just guidance. If you know you're going to be in contact with elderly/vulnerable then it obviously makes sense but apart from that I'd just be carrying on as normal if I felt ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.