Coronavirus (2022) thread

You're not alone,not by a long shot....yet the party line is to put up with it and tell everyone it's the right choice.
I'm nearly 50 years old,but am in great nick through looking after myself with diet and exercise,even the remotest chance i will contract heart/lung or energy issues,from an unproven jab will massively affect my lifestyle and happiness.
Likewise,if the remotest chance should occur....and i contract Covid,i am very content to let my body deal with it,like it has any other virus.

I have not altered my approach to anything since this pandemic kicked off,i havent stopped doing anything i did prior,i mix with the public on transport services everyday,and i go wherever i wish on my days off.
Out of all my fiends and colleagues who have mostly had the vaccine,guess which one of us has never been ill or even tested positive? Obviously i'm hoping it stays that way :-)

Just good luck i suppose....
2B28E871-B30F-4129-AC7B-71FDA8AE9230.jpeg

either way
There are billons of people been infected with covid and long covid and what the symptoms are and zero on the vaccinations causing the same symptoms

The way you look down on people who are not excercise freaks is very distaceful , body builders and marathon runners have died from covid , google it and cut out the arrogance

Its not just a personal choice being vaccinated is a social responsibility aswel. Not being vaccinated has a major impact on others and society at large.

That is true, hence why though I don't hold with enforced vacination unless necessary as in civilised society I expect people to act socially resposible, but this, like all other coronaviruses is here to stay and will not die out but controlled instread
So it comes to a point where it is a choice be vaxxed and get a mild dose or unvaxxed and risk being badly ill.

However those that choose to not vacinate I think tough tits what happens if you get it, as I said a few unvaxxed people at work have had covid recently and been quite ill and rough for over a week, I presently have it on day 5 of isolation and bar a mild sore throat for a few days and back ache on day one, I have felt fine, I fully put that down to the vaccination, so make your choice if you want to suffer with it or not.

I know personally of several colleagues/friends who are now reporting less energy,less lung function,and other undesireable side effects,since being jabbed.
If you are more of a couch potato,or in poor health,like much of this forum.....then i agree,the vaccine is the way forward,and should be encouraged.

I keep stating....im not anti vax,im only anti vax for me.And until evidence can be produced that it will not alter or affect my current lifestyle,that choice will not change.

Lol.

You rely on personal experience for evidence, choose not to get vaccinated despite the overwhelming evidence of its safety and efficacy, but you're not antivax.

You *are* however, a comedian.

You're not alone,not by a long shot....yet the party line is to put up with it and tell everyone it's the right choice.
I'm nearly 50 years old,but am in great nick through looking after myself with diet and exercise,even the remotest chance i will contract heart/lung or energy issues,from an unproven jab will massively affect my lifestyle and happiness.
Likewise,if the remotest chance should occur....and i contract Covid,i am very content to let my body deal with it,like it has any other virus.

I have not altered my approach to anything since this pandemic kicked off,i havent stopped doing anything i did prior,i mix with the public on transport services everyday,and i go wherever i wish on my days off.
Out of all my fiends and colleagues who have mostly had the vaccine,guess which one of us has never been ill or even tested positive? Obviously i'm hoping it stays that way :-)

Just good luck i suppose....

This reads like an activax bingo card.

Exactly....but anti-vaxxers (or 'personal' anti-vaxxers) can't or won't grasp logic and rationale.
Whenever I gear someone going on about the things @FantasyIreland talks about i can't help shaking my head and looking at the following stark statistics.
BTW The chance of being hospitalised in 48x for the unvaccinated.

Attachments

• 20220123_143006.jpg
    20220123_143006.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 13

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.